Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

hype
hype
IGN : Sir_Big
Thanks for the post!

Disappointed that self-casting isn't getting much love in this patch, but appreciate the insight.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
balance?
My wife left me
Draped in a series of wonderful dreams.
nice reading this now :D woot woot
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
So sticks are basically only for spellcasters now. Alright then.

Mainhand only skills are not a thing at all then? Because if youre dual wielding it cant be used if its offhand cant do it, and if your offhand can do it, it uses both weapons? Clarify both, is it alternating or both at the same time.
Last edited by Advesperate on Dec 3, 2018, 7:09:51 PM
Mostly looks good, but the whole Archetypes bit kind of goes against the whole philosophy of Path of Exile's game design, I feel. Adding skill-specific modifiers, especially to Ascendancies, feels much more limiting than it does expanding with new options. I want to make a spellzerker. I want to go chaos, poison DoT inquisitor, and make it work. That does not seem like the road being gone down any more.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
No 2h buffs, stat stick nerfs = RIP every single melee build
i like what i saw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info