Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
Jakzca wrote:
"
Reemzmeister wrote:
Hi friends. I don't mean to sound like confrontational but where the hell has anyone answered the op's question. Are we getting twice the totems??? so are we able to cast 1 less totem for the ability to cast 2 at once??? totally lame. or are we getting twice the totems??? as in I cast 2 for every 1 available. so 6 ???? please answer the ops question.

re : ritual of awakening.

I think it means two totems for people who use totem skills that are not spell totem. Flame Totem, Searing Bond, etc. I think we'll find out later though, probably three hours or less now I'm guessing.

The support gem Multiple Totem Support adds 2 to limit. And you plunk down 2 at a time now. Can be used with Spell Totem. Its not like you double your limit past 2. if you have a limit of 2 you would then cast your 4 totems with this gem 2 at a time :)

hope to see it compatible with soul mantle due to this gem taking space in the link with totem gem.

But I bet folks have already discovered this :)
Last edited by Reemzmeister on Dec 8, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
So when can we expect the reverted nerf to Heiro ascendency?

Veiled mods were the reasoning for the heiro nerf - and now it has come to light that GGG pulled a classic bait-and-switch by removing the +1 totem veiled mod.

Multiple totem support is a straight damage nerf and can't be used, and the kicker is you can't even properly make use of the double totem cast as Heiro because your maximum totems is 3 - so its just an incredibly awkward passive now.

GGG Stated that the veiled mods would remove the usefulness of Tuko. How about Vagan's "Can't be evaded" craft? Completely nullifying Lyco but no one bats an eye at that?

How about ANY number of items/passives that eliminate the usefulness of other uniques that no one remembers because they're all unused?
Last edited by Alcsaar on Dec 10, 2018, 4:57:54 PM
CI is still junkware.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Killing boss in a map before encoutnering syndicate with ease , and then geting 1 shoted by a syndicate ambush while resistances are capped... This league needs lot of rebalancing i was tempted of deleting the game few times already it is indeed very trigering to get 1 shoted by somethin in yellow maps while you have no problems killing the bosses of the said map. I understand if the syndicate members are supposed to be stronger then the map bosses, that is fine but seriously ... geting 1 shoted by them is not fun for anyone.
"
mofinjo wrote:
Killing boss in a map before encoutnering syndicate with ease , and then geting 1 shoted by a syndicate ambush while resistances are capped... This league needs lot of rebalancing i was tempted of deleting the game few times already it is indeed very trigering to get 1 shoted by somethin in yellow maps while you have no problems killing the bosses of the said map. I understand if the syndicate members are supposed to be stronger then the map bosses, that is fine but seriously ... geting 1 shoted by them is not fun for anyone.

I am also having some difficulty as well, I mean I am getting destroyed by these mobs. They seem to be like tier 15 mobs in tier 5 maps. I am scared to see what this will be like once I reach t14+, will they even be possible? I feel like running from them most the time because I die at least half the time. And I can't figure it out!
I hope Elementalist becomes toned down a bit, Brand Hierophant requires a buff, there is really little reason to play him.

Also I really hope the One-Shots from Betrayal encounters are toned down and the fights in general need a lot of rework. I don't mean that they become easier in the first place, but when I watch streamers with thousands of hours and and see neither they nor the whole chat is able to figure out why and how a character died even with the use of video-capture, that is simply no fun.

I want to see what my mistakes were and then improve my character or myself to not repeat that. Just going into a fight and pop-die is boring. Especially since normal people don't have a video-recap of how they died.

When the telegraphs are visible the fights even may be more difficult.

Last edited by MNNoxMortem on Dec 17, 2018, 2:51:32 AM
Yep, pretty much rip melee, hope you guys buff melee next season...
With at least 1ex invested on a spell build you can do every map in the game, but when it comes to melee... It's like 6 ~ 10ex to do so.
Almost 24/7 online, love the game, wanna try new builds and help new players out.
Double Strike is still main-hand-only,
cool game
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Hi guys, sorry but I'm not really sure if this changes are gonna affect my build.

My build is working on the endurance charges, I'm using two Nebuloch and my main skill is consecrate path.

My question is simple:

The Nebuloch that is in the off-hand it's gonna fully work or some (if not all) stats are excluded?? If yes, why??

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info