3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"
BigUglyBoy wrote:
Hey man I'm having fun with this build, however, right now Esh's Visage is pretty pricey or rare, is there an alternative that you can think of at the moment for your secondary?

You don't need Esh's visage, just an ES shield with some chaos resistance on it if you're playing hierophant.
"
Knampfclown wrote:
IN your signature it says "Chaos/Freezing Arc Totems" and links to this build, but it doesnt use totems at all?

Sorry the build was updated and changed and didnt have time to change signature
Eber's Unification is 3-4ex at the moment.

I think Pale Court is bugged? They're normally cheap.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Eber's Unification is 3-4ex at the moment.

I think Pale Court is bugged? They're normally cheap.

"Fixed a bug where The Unbreathing Queen II and Unbearable Whispers V prophecies would not trigger in the Labyrinth."

yeah its bugged, gonna be fixed soon
Note if playing as occultist, you can use

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cerberus_Limb

For spell leech and ES
Hey, thanks for the build. I'm currently 71 and chose Hierophant, you seem to favor occultist though, should I swap? I have a bit of currency to use. Also, whirling blades is really slow, am I doing something wrong?

Just levelled this today and geared the character, couple things to note:

I obviously don't need a life flask if im CI occultist, yet it has one listed in the POB, am I missing something here?

Also, movement is extremely slow, is there a way to increase whirling blades movement speed or just movement speed in general?

Cheers
"
Zeypha wrote:

Just levelled this today and geared the character, couple things to note:

I obviously don't need a life flask if im CI occultist, yet it has one listed in the POB, am I missing something here?

Also, movement is extremely slow, is there a way to increase whirling blades movement speed or just movement speed in general?

Cheers

Use quick silver flask. Also you don't need life flask lol, it was template I copied from hieophant and I updated so disregard
"
Dampnoet wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build. I'm currently 71 and chose Hierophant, you seem to favor occultist though, should I swap? I have a bit of currency to use. Also, whirling blades is really slow, am I doing something wrong?

up to you man, I can't say in the matter but I do favour occultist for curses.

Whirling blades depends on the attack speed of the dagger, use quick silver flask.
What about Phase Run?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info