3.5 Chaos/Cold Storm Brand - Uber Elder✓ 10k EHP ✓ Budget ✓ HC ✓ Hierophant or Occultist

"
Syliania wrote:
"
freshy90 wrote:
so im kinda confused when i started i red something about occ is better coz of ascendency so i started one then u switched to storm brand totems and now its hiero strom brand selfcast what happened can u help me out?

i think you can do both but CI occultist storm brand is easier to gear in my opinion. Because u dont have to equip chaos resist items. I started as arc totems myself. Then switched to storm brand ci occultist and im happy as it turned out. Everything is better. Clearspeed, tankyness, dmg and the playstyle is fun to play too.

Would you be willing to make your character public so I can see your set-up? Or is it exactly like Some_Day's POB link? Any lvling tips (other than Some_Day's) since the build doesn't kick in until maps?
"
livejamie wrote:
What contributes to the 76% converted to chaos number?

Incandescent is 18, Ebers is 8, Amulet is 10, Weapon is 20, Atziri Flask is 15.

Am I missing anything?

76% chaos is the maximum added chaos you get form gear, clearly my incandecent heart and amulet are not maxed out
"
Syliania wrote:
"
freshy90 wrote:
so im kinda confused when i started i red something about occ is better coz of ascendency so i started one then u switched to storm brand totems and now its hiero strom brand selfcast what happened can u help me out?

i think you can do both but CI occultist storm brand is easier to gear in my opinion. Because u dont have to equip chaos resist items. I started as arc totems myself. Then switched to storm brand ci occultist and im happy as it turned out. Everything is better. Clearspeed, tankyness, dmg and the playstyle is fun to play too.

Awesome thats what I wanted people to play, it was so much better with brands
I love what I'm seeing for the new brand skill and the chaos convert, but As someone undecided on what ascendancy, what are the pros/cons of each? Having a hard time picking which one.
"
alamoo wrote:
I love what I'm seeing for the new brand skill and the chaos convert, but As someone undecided on what ascendancy, what are the pros/cons of each? Having a hard time picking which one.

Storm brand occultist
2 Noob questions:

- Why take "Practical Application"-Route on the tree when you have "Vile Bastion" at ascendancy?

- Which curses do you use for your Tri-Curse Occultist Build ?

Thanks!
"
Simsel wrote:
2 Noob questions:

- Why take "Practical Application"-Route on the tree when you have "Vile Bastion" at ascendancy?

Thanks!

For strength and dextirity, so we can have freeze and shock immunity from belt

warlord, enfeeble, temp chains
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Simsel wrote:
2 Noob questions:

Thanks!

For strength and dextirity, so we can have freeze and shock immunity from belt

warlord, enfeeble, temp chains

In the POB one of the 4 link groups has 5 links

Discipline, Enlighten, Blasphemy, Warlord's Mark, Temporal Chains.

There's no Enfeeble in the POB as well.
livejamie
IN your signature it says "Chaos/Freezing Arc Totems" and links to this build, but it doesnt use totems at all?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Hey man I'm having fun with this build, however, right now Esh's Visage is pretty pricey or rare, is there an alternative that you can think of at the moment for your secondary?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info