Veiled Modifiers in Path of Exile: Betrayal

i feel on 7 december all server should be full xD,

cause blizza player come
Will you be able to continue crafting all these mods after league ends? It seems like a lot of grind it would be good to keep the ability in standard.
looks good

excited for the extra totem one <3
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
What we need is not new fancy mods but removal of old useless mods
"
Arthur606 wrote:
What we need is not new fancy mods but removal of old useless mods

GGG needs to steal a page from D3 and have a vendor that will allow us to remove a specific suffix mod and replace it with 1 of 3 RNG rolled mods to choose from. I always hate these single digit mods like "reflects 1 to melee attacker". What the fuck GGG , the low end ranges of mods on high level gear should never ever be this crappy.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
gg
"
That bow mod...you wouldn't want mobs nearby

Don't forget that once you craft it on ONE item... it is available to craft on ANOTHER item.

For example - craft 21% attack speed if an enemy is nearby on a bow. Mod is now available to craft onto another weapon such as a MELEE weapon.

Instantly it is super useful.

This league will include some strategic unveilings that you can apply to different use cases as they come up. It is not just about the single instance anymore.

(I KNOW I BLEW YOUR MIND THERE)
nice!
I'm going to be missing almost 3 weeks of this league. RIP RL.
"
tru2dgame wrote:
"
That bow mod...you wouldn't want mobs nearby

Don't forget that once you craft it on ONE item... it is available to craft on ANOTHER item.

For example - craft 21% attack speed if an enemy is nearby on a bow. Mod is now available to craft onto another weapon such as a MELEE weapon.

Instantly it is super useful.

This league will include some strategic unveilings that you can apply to different use cases as they come up. It is not just about the single instance anymore.

(I KNOW I BLEW YOUR MIND THERE)

Maybe I missed something, but any particular reason you know that a bow craft will be able to be applied to a melee weapon? Cause using your logic, I could craft the 25% movespeed from my BOOT armor onto my GLOVES armor as well as my TINFOIL HAT armor and my BODY armor and my SHEILD armor too. Which I would greatly enjoy, but it won't happen.

I'm not claiming to know that any particular craft will or will not be able to be used across 1h melee, 2h melee, 1h ranged, 2h ranged, but there seems to be 0 reason to positively claim that they all will. And there seems to be good reason to assume they all won't. So no, my mind is not blown...at least not for the reason you are hoping....

TL;DR: replace the word "item" with "bow" in your first sentence and your whole post makes 0 sense. Then tell me which one of those two sentences are more likely.
Last edited by MannersPlease on Nov 15, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info