Veiled Modifiers in Path of Exile: Betrayal

😍😍😍
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
"
tipotipico wrote:
Veiled modifiers are just another way to let us know that essence crafting is yet again useless.

You're joking right?

Considering Essence crafting is how you make some of the most busted fucking items in the game... So useless....
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Awesome! Id just like to see where is the content to make use of any of these mods ;9
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Yay powercr...eh, wtf, why even bother saying it at this point.

As long as sifting through the layers of the Syndicate is fun.

You win, TencentGGG. You always knew you would.

You know it was only a very short couple years ago when i come to POE exclusively and seen you.. learned who you were your support.. always kinda wondered why you were so critical even downright negative sometimes about the game you supported so much..

The past year, things they added, things possible now, the way the game has changed.. i see exactly why you said the things you said before.. And you were absolutely right is worst part.. At least they added Elder and Friends as well as Uber Elder to keep my type of player something to work for every league. But i do wonder if they spread their selves too thin sometimes trying to passify everyone.. I just hope they can keep adding content to keep up with the very quite obvious power creep thats being added League after League.
Last edited by Demonoz on Nov 15, 2018, 7:22:12 PM
Nice
32 WED+ 15 crit as a craftable SUFFIX on rings? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Crafting might actually be meaningful people not choking on mirrors.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 15, 2018, 7:21:03 PM
and people say GGG won't let us have fun.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
tipotipico wrote:
Veiled modifiers are just another way to let us know that essence crafting is yet again useless.

You're joking right?

Considering Essence crafting is how you make some of the most busted fucking items in the game... So useless....

Fossil crafting is way better and it's going into core and with the new masters/bestiary who knows what else can come out of it.
"
tipotipico wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
tipotipico wrote:

You're joking right?

Fossil crafting is way better and it's going into core and with the new masters/bestiary who knows what else can come out of it.

Ahh i think the bigger question is whats going to happen with the Meta-Crafting Master Mods? If they continue to exist as they currently do (Just Aquire them somehow in map i would presume) then yeah crafting is gonna be in the best place its ever been in POE. Hell the past 3 Leagues now ive not only self crafted most of my gear i take to endgame but also make the vast majority of my currency from crafting. Especially Jewels. And yeah Fossil Crafting was insane for me this league.
Last edited by Demonoz on Nov 15, 2018, 8:01:27 PM
I can't wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info