Veiled Modifiers in Path of Exile: Betrayal

All this power creep but they'll never bring back spellzerker.
Seems interesting. Over 100 is a big pool to choose from so even though the mods can be strong, the chance that you get a good item AND it has a good veiled mod is rediculously low, so should be fine with powercreep except for the 1% of course.

Anyway; nice to see some new mods. Based on the past few leagues i think a casual player like me will never ever get some good ones even after playing every day whole league so i will just skip the league mechanic and play the rest of the game as to not get frustrated. Ice spear ftw.
So good, conversion, aps, wed, that's the stuff!
@Bex,

one thing im wondering about is, are those veiled recipes we unlock during Betrayal also unlocked for Standard ? so far it seems pretty much all stuff (except hopefully the master mission system aka dailys and such) is acc wide and synced for all leagues. but i guess those veiled mods are the main draw to this league so probably not.
Last edited by _KuramA_ on Nov 16, 2018, 3:20:06 AM
"
unveiled by visiting Jun Ortoi

Deckard Cain has arrived!
duuuuuuuuuuddeeees, what you're doing and been doing for some time is killing the middle class(the reliable category of players).
that happens because you move all the power a char can have into items, items that need to be dropped, so you get a good chunk of players (i'd guess 15% to 20%) quit because they inevitably hit that wall where what you're given (yes TALENTS, and they suck compared to items) and what you find can not and do not, even with good amount of trying/invested time, compensate for the content you're supposed to do. so they quit; quit without even trying to find that allusive veiled trinket.('cause let's be real what's displayed there looks like 90+ stuff)

it feels that the pure capitalist model the game works under will crush and burn when there will be no more innocent gamers to fool nor rich couch-potatoes to briefly entertain themselves while preaching to the masses: yes, you can do this too ...

(talents suck vs items because you can easily go to 90 (~1day?) with items but no talents and can't(it's way harder) do 90 with talents but no/white/base items).
"I'm color blind omegalul"
GGG comin out swinging on this one! :D
"
kreca73 wrote:
duuuuuuuuuuddeeees, what you're doing and been doing for some time is killing the middle class(the reliable category of players).
that happens because you move all the power a char can have into items, items that need to be dropped, so you get a good chunk of players (i'd guess 15% to 20%) quit because they inevitably hit that wall where what you're given (yes TALENTS, and they suck compared to items) and what you find can not and do not, even with good amount of trying/invested time, compensate for the content you're supposed to do. so they quit; quit without even trying to find that allusive veiled trinket.('cause let's be real what's displayed there looks like 90+ stuff)

it feels that the pure capitalist model the game works under will crush and burn when there will be no more innocent gamers to fool nor rich couch-potatoes to briefly entertain themselves while preaching to the masses: yes, you can do this too ...

(talents suck vs items because you can easily go to 90 (~1day?) with items but no talents and can't(it's way harder) do 90 with talents but no/white/base items).

Play SSF. Problem solved.
"
kreca73 wrote:

This is not true. Some builds scale based on items and some dont scale that well with items, but are inheritly strong from the beginning.

Talents...what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info