Announcing Private Leagues

"
DS_Deadman wrote:
"
Rafe13 wrote:

Exists in my own mind?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No...

They have just announced, for the very first time, pay to play content.

If you do not signal 'RED ALERLT' then you are an awful captain :).

They talked about this a long time ago and even then they said this would have to be a paid service. This is nothing new, nor is it something that was just dreamed up by Tencentwhatever. Personally I don't like how they are implementing this, but this is not something new and neither is the idea to charge for it.

You don't like that they have implemented this, but you are arguing with me?!?
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 6, 2018, 4:59:08 AM
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:

No...

Ok then, i have nothing else to tell you or explain. Its not they just announced it out of the blue. Its not pay 2 play, its pay for your own fun while there is a total free to play game with no extra difficulty. But i will not tell you all that. Just blame Tencent and p2w project.

Wish you a nice evening.

English is my first language, though I speak four. Its pay to play my friend.

I have not once said its pay to win, that's not my argument.

No idea if this is goin to be succuesful or anything.

But i guess it didnt take that much effort to develop?
And its a nice addition i think.

Really intrested to see if there will be some private league streams or something :D
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:

No...

Ok then, i have nothing else to tell you or explain. Its not they just announced it out of the blue. Its not pay 2 play, its pay for your own fun while there is a total free to play game with no extra difficulty. But i will not tell you all that. Just blame Tencent and p2w project.

Wish you a nice evening.

SORRY WHAT?

It's not pay to play its "pay for your own fun"... wft you talking about?

If the pay to play option is soooooo much better (which it it is), then its pay to play u moron... sry to say moron, but that's what it is...
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 7:51:35 PM
I hope the "parent league" that these get dumped into are the actual current "challenge league" they are based on and not directly into standard.

Spoiler
I also wish hardcore challenge league characters went into softcore challenge leagues when they died... or got deleted. One is as good as the other.
"
Korsonan wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

There is barely any negative feedback on Reddit, if any, and on forums you have more than half of the players dissatisfied with it. Considering that devs don't give a shit about forums, the game will just go down and down due to endless white knighting, terrible feedback and out of touch devs / scrub playtesters.

There is a simple reason why there is barely any negative feedback on reddit while the forum is filled with dissatisfaction: The reddit users actually READ the ARTICLE and are INFORMED and INVESTED in the game and dont just compose a quick post of outrage about after reading the introduction of an article without putting any kind of thought into it.

Haha! That's some funny shit right there.

Thanks for the laugh.

Oh please tell me what you think of the YouTube community next!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 5, 2018, 7:57:21 PM
"
morbeis wrote:
Some of these negative posts are actually correct, this announcement is splitting the player base.

It's splitting it into those who can read and those who can't.

-Morbeis

GG!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Nov 5, 2018, 8:00:11 PM
"
MinasMorgul wrote:
Add options to make the game easier / increase drops, but only if the league becomes voided afterwards.

This eliminates influencing the other leagues while greatly increasing the number of people who'd may be interested.

It's pay to win. Why would anyone play the regular challenge league, when they can PAY to advance MUCH faster in power, in CANDY LAND league. That's pay to win.
"
Did I understand it correctly, if I open up a private Perandus league, I will be able to complete the old-perandus challenges and get their rewards?

Another one that didn't read a word, and then talked.
"
Rafe13 wrote:
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:

No...

Wish you a nice evening.

SORRY WHAT?

It's not pay to play its "pay for your own fun"... wft you talking about?

If the pay to play option is soooooo much better (which it it is), then its pay to play u moron... sry to say moron, but that's what it is...

I did not offened you but dude you had 4 people here in forums try to make you understand you are confused about any single thing here.. we brought you facts, we brought you links and you [Removed by Support] are here to offened and still cannot understand. FUCK OFF AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT PLAY IT... Paliomalaka...
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Nov 5, 2018, 8:14:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info