Announcing Private Leagues

"
loCurnus wrote:
nice....

but what is wif the hideoutupgrade...???

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2179528

actually nice to hear, i will become a member of it.

We are now fully in the Tencent GGG era... How does Hideout perks/functionality make money?

"
Korsonan wrote:
"
Rafe13 wrote:
GGG is not short of a few bob. They have grown from a few to hundreds of employees (with our support). So you can milk the cow in the stables but why try to milk the cow 'on the way to the stables' too...

God I laughted sooo hard at that cow comment xD

Bows* :D
Raf i think you just mix things.

Tencent was not here on 2010 or 2013, the idea tho it was. If Tencent will profit out of GGGs idea props to them, its not their fault because we got this feature 8 years later.

Just dont misslead and dont confuse things.
GJ GGG
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 6:08:44 PM
"

Tencent was not here on 2010 or 2013, the idea tho it was. If Tencent will profit out of GGGs idea props to them, its not their fault because we got this feature 8 years later.

SIGH... These money making ideas may have been... eight years later GGG have not implemented... why? & why now?

Go take a look at who Tencent are & what they have done/been involved in. Did they invest to sit back & make the money GGG have been taking so far or would they push to take more.

People have said good for them... is this good for the game?
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 6:25:00 PM
"
Rafe13 wrote:
"

SIGH... The idea may have been... eight years later GGG have not implemented... why? & why now?

Go take a look at who Tencent are & what they have done/been involved in.

Are you aware that there is a separation between what happens in western POE & what can happen to POE in the east?

Because all these years we are funding them so we can have a half act3 then we got the other half.. then we got act 4.. then we got 6 more acts.. and ofcourse inbetween a SHITLOAD of new content every 4 months for us so we can keep funding their ideas so we can have fun and stay pleased and play their game. Because if none of this had happen we would still be in act 2 without a boss. Some why's are just there, you know they made this game in a garage and you also know for a game to exist needs money. I guess its just the time to release it. It could have been last year.. it could have been next year.. it could have been at anytime this was ready.

I could understand your frustration if they said "Hi, its Chris from Grinding Gear Games and in order to participate in our 4 months leagues you have to pay us 10$ for 10 days!"

I am aware and i was concerned about Tencent but what you are stating it just exist in your own mind. At least for that specific matter.
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:
"

SIGH... The idea may have been... eight years later GGG have not implemented... why? & why now?

Go take a look at who Tencent are & what they have done/been involved in.

Are you aware that there is a separation between what happens in western POE & what can happen to POE in the east?

Because all these years we are funding them so we can have a half act3 then we got the other half.. then we got act 4.. then we got 6 more acts.. and ofcourse inbetween a SHITLOAD of new content every 4 months for us so we can keep funding their ideas so we can have fun and stay pleased and play their game. Because if none of this had happen we would still be in act 2 without a boss. Some why's are just there, you know they made this game in a garage and you also know for a game to exist needs money. I guess its just the time to release it. It could have been last year.. it could have been next year.. it could have been at anytime this was ready.

I could understand your frustration if they said "Hi, its Chris from Grinding Gear Games and in order to participate in our 4 months leagues you have to pay us 10$ for 10 days!"

I am aware and i was concerned about Tencent but what you are stating it just exist in your own mind. At least for that specific matter.

Exists in my own mind?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No...

They have just announced, for the very first time, pay to play content.

If you do not signal 'RED ALERLT' then you are an awful captain :).
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 6:36:51 PM
Also please try to understand the whole situation. You are brilliant and you have brain to think those things by yourself.

I am too busy by re-disliking DI video because they removed mine for 3rd time now..

These guys here trying to do their best by delivering what they promised to their community to keep us pleased. At least they do it.
"
Rafe13 wrote:

No...

Ok then, i have nothing else to tell you or explain. Its not they just announced it out of the blue. Its not pay 2 play, its pay for your own fun while there is a total free to play game with no extra difficulty. But i will not tell you all that. Just blame Tencent and p2w project.

Wish you a nice evening.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Nov 5, 2018, 6:43:07 PM
"
Rafe13 wrote:

No...

They talked about this a long time ago and even then they said this would have to be a paid service. This is nothing new, nor is it something that was just dreamed up by Tencentwhatever. Personally I don't like how they are implementing this, but this is not something new and neither is the idea to charge for it.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info