Announcing Private Leagues

"
"
Korsonan wrote:
not sure if you realy read the article but he stated:

1. There WILL BE races and special events in the future just as there allways have been

2. Private leagues WILL NOT make the game any easier. Just more challanging for those who want it.

If there are any instances of them doing anything like that we will be able te refere to this post and hold them to their own standards.

And with that: clueless right back at you.

If you are reffering to me i have no clue why you throw that clueless back at me while we are on the same boat. Please elaborate.

didnt mean you. i just quoted the whole thing. sorry about that
"
Korsonan wrote:

So hell yeah I will keep singing them praises as long as they keep up this kind of good work and i will keep defending them if they are unreasonably attacked.

And there we go! A white knight finally acknowledging who he is. Yes, keep praising the devs forever because you got so much gameplay in the past wow! Just don't be surprised when one day you'll find out that there is no gameplay left because of hundreds of people like you who "will keep singing them praises" and of course nothing is bad by GGG so these "will keep singing them praises" will stay forever.

I won't comment on anything else as I'm clearly wasting my time with you.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
@Rafe13 and Kiss_Me_Quick: Sorry about that rant. I'm a bit pissed about all those negative comments from people who mostly dont care about private leagues at all and i kinda blew up on you two. It wasn't meant to be personal just bad luck that your posts were elaborate enough to rant about and the newest ones when I checked right now.
There was a lot of commotion when Chris sold out to Tencent, we are now seeing why.

Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 5:46:31 PM
"
Rafe13 wrote:
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:
Someone help me here!

"this is something that is being here since the very beginning"...

What?! This has just been announced, its not even implemented yet... its coming next week!

Furthermore, you & others may read my comments as a rant, its not, just saying what I think.

Since you are also lazy to read comments, i will help you clear the area and your frustration.

https://web.archive.org/web/20101126015453/http://pathofexile.com/leagues/

Just check the date.

FFS :) I'm aware of this post, its a statement of possible or intended ideas.

What difference does that make as to weather its the right way forward or not?

this is the discussion, not weather or not someone somewhere has mention the idea or not.

Its what we have been waited for way too long. This implementation is totally optional and you pay to make the game HARDER. I would pay to have fun with my friends to an open pvp world (cut-throat event) for sometime and for sure i will not impact your gameplay and your economy or force you to play with me cause its my and my friends option to play there.

As you said it was a statement of possible ideas as vision of the company which is been discussed for several years and FINALLY is here.

Nobody forced anybody to pay and play such events.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
And there we go! A white knight finally acknowledging who he is. Yes, keep praising the devs forever because you got so much gameplay in the past wow! Just don't be surprised when one day you'll find out that there is no gameplay left because of hundreds of people like you who "will keep singing them praises" and of course nothing is bad by GGG so these "will keep singing them praises" will stay forever.

I won't comment on anything else as I'm clearly wasting my time with you.

I will critisize them when I see any kind of pay to win but I dont do that right now. But at least for now I guess I am some kind of white knight. Kinda hard to deny that.
nice....

but what is wif the hideoutupgrade...???

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2179528

actually nice to hear, i will become a member of it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Nov 5, 2018, 5:50:32 PM
I pray too for action house and mobile version.
"
Korsonan wrote:
@Rafe13 and Kiss_Me_Quick: Sorry about that rant. I'm a bit pissed about all those negative comments from people who mostly dont care about private leagues at all and i kinda blew up on you two. It wasn't meant to be personal just bad luck that your posts were elaborate enough to rant about and the newest ones when I checked right now.

Hey, no problem amigo. I'm a big boy & don't take offence to comments made on forums.

We all love this game.

This game is great because it is/was free to play. I'm just a bit concerned about this turn of events.

GGG is not short of a few bob. They have grown from a few to hundreds of employees (with our support). So you can milk the cow in the stables but why try to milk the cow 'on the way to the stables' too...

Tencent is a huge company with its fingers in many pies & while we were assured that they would let GGG do its thing it seems that the want mnore than what has been on offer, thus far.
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 5:54:26 PM
"
Rafe13 wrote:
GGG is not short of a few bob. They have grown from a few to hundreds of employees (with our support). So you can milk the cow in the stables but why try to milk the cow 'on the way to the stables' too...

God I laughted sooo hard at that cow comment xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info