Announcing Private Leagues

Will League mods affect item quantity etc in these leagues?
Someone help me here!

"this is something that is being here since the very beginning"...

What?! This has just been announced, its not even implemented yet... its coming next week!

Furthermore, you & others may read my comments as a rant, its not, just saying what I think.
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 5:22:58 PM
"
Korsonan wrote:
"
Rafe13 wrote:
"

Lol...

Too many supporter titles. (btw, you can't have too many (I say & GGG would say))
Conclusion: been around for a LONG time, happy with the game & happy to help GGG grow.

CLUELESS, even bigger lol...

The ONLY reason we do not have an event or two is because Tencent GGG think/know they can sell YOU one. FACT, plain & simple.

not sure if you realy read the article but he stated:

1. There WILL BE races and special events in the future just as there allways have been

2. Private leagues WILL NOT make the game any easier. Just more challanging for those who want it.

If there are any instances of them doing anything like that we will be able te refere to this post and hold them to their own standards.

And with that: clueless right back at you.

What incentive will Tencent have to put on events if people are paying for there own?

Are you hearing your own arguments? There maybe, yes, the odd short event here & there. But if there are will that not take away from paid leauges & do tencent want that?

As Far as making the game easier, I have not commented or worried about that AT ALL...
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 5:28:37 PM
more races
"
Korsonan wrote:
not sure if you realy read the article but he stated:

1. There WILL BE races and special events in the future just as there allways have been

2. Private leagues WILL NOT make the game any easier. Just more challanging for those who want it.

If there are any instances of them doing anything like that we will be able te refere to this post and hold them to their own standards.

And with that: clueless right back at you.

If you are reffering to me i have no clue why you throw that clueless back at me while we are on the same boat. Please elaborate.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Nov 5, 2018, 5:28:59 PM
edit double post
Last edited by PureRhymes on Nov 5, 2018, 5:28:39 PM
"
Rafe13 wrote:
Someone help me here!

What?! This has just been announced, its not even implemented yet... its coming next week!

Furthermore, you & others may read my comments as a rant, its not, just saying what I think.

i dont know but it maybe was announced YEARS AGO and litterally never talked about since so we can all disregard that
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
"
Rafe13 wrote:
Someone help me here!

Since you are also lazy to read comments, i will help you clear the area and your frustration.

https://web.archive.org/web/20101126015453/http://pathofexile.com/leagues/

Just check the date.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Korsonan wrote:

And seriously quit whining about having to pay a bit of money. You are able to enjoy a AAA Quality game with regualar updates for free. Those servers and developers dont work for free you know.

Reddit is informed and smart - What a way to remove any credibility from yourself before even starting a conversation!

And yeah, everyone is only milking GGG, nobody is paying for anything at all, except every 2nd poster here has to use minified version of supporter badges to display them. Why can't they just introduce me to a $100 Headhunter? It's optional AND they need to get money somehow? Just let me enjoy it!

You don't understand how businesses work. You will have your "nice optional features" in every aspect of the game until you're doing nothing but paying money and grinding Sulphite whole day just so you could play the game. Again, nobody gives a shit about it being optional, it's about it existing and how improving marketing and income is more of a goal than making the game more fun.

Delve Flashback doesn't exist because the retention was good( it was way worse than average), it was because of this nice little announcement which you can play as your new Flashback next week. Is it sacrificing the quality of the game? YEP! Is it increasing GGGs revenue? YEP!

If its about my support of GGG they have given me thousands of hours of quality playtime. I am willing to pay 60$ for a few hundret hours of mediocre single player campain so why the hell should I not support GGG who have given me thousands of hours of quality gameplay. PoE gave me both quality and quantity of gameplay.

And about the part where you can buy ingame stuff: well they somehow have to pay for the stuff they offer. They need to pay developers, servers, a place to work and a whole bunch of other things. And they have allway kept true to improving their game. just compare the first few leagues with what we have today. Back than playing league wasnt much more than giving monsters some extra stats and a few league items from time to time. Delve on the other hand is a giant fucking package of additional content. There was a whole lot of development put into this leage. And guess how they were able to pay for the developers creating all this amazing content? Obviously by having people buying their ingame stuff. And up till now they have kept micro transaction purely optional (maybe except of stash taps but you can get all you need of those for a fairly reasonable price).

So hell yeah I will keep singing them praises as long as they keep up this kind of good work and i will keep defending them if they are unreasonably attacked.

And about that 100$ Headhunter: neither the current mtx's nor private leagues will give you any kind of advantage in the game. Headhunter would. Thats the reason why they wont sell it.
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:
Someone help me here!

Since you are also lazy to read comments, i will help you clear the area and your frustration.

https://web.archive.org/web/20101126015453/http://pathofexile.com/leagues/

Just check the date.

FFS :) I'm aware of this post, its a statement of possible or intended ideas.

What difference does that make as to weather its the right way forward or not? This is the discussion, not weather or not someone somewhere has mention the idea or not.
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 5:40:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info