Announcing Private Leagues

Small question , what happens to the player after the private league ends , does it go to standard like normal leagues or get deleted or stays there until u buy another 2 months ?

Private league mods when you can roll that on maps.

Go on Tencent Money mechanix.
"
Trifaldin wrote:

Private league mods when you can roll that on maps.

Go on Tencent Money mechanix.

Conclusion : Clueless
"
Rafe13 wrote:
I would have been looking forward to a flashback event or some such, which the entire community would have had opportunity to partake in.

'$150 in' this league & Tencent GGG want me to pay for something interesting to do until the next expansion?!

You should be ashamed of yourself Chris.

Too many supporter titles.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

There is barely any negative feedback on Reddit, if any, and on forums you have more than half of the players dissatisfied with it. Considering that devs don't give a shit about forums, the game will just go down and down due to endless white knighting, terrible feedback and out of touch devs / scrub playtesters.

There is a simple reason why there is barely any negative feedback on reddit while the forum is filled with dissatisfaction: The reddit users actually READ the ARTICLE and are INFORMED and INVESTED in the game and dont just compose a quick post of outrage about after reading the introduction of an article without putting any kind of thought into it.

I have seen several Beta players who said that the idea of private leagues were a thing way back in beta so it's obvious that they were not just looking for a new way to get money. The reason why it took so long to release it was properly because they didnt invest too much time into developing this feature and instead focused on content that every player could enjoy.
Private leagues are a feature. There is no reason at all why you would have to play them. You can just enjoy the game as you always have without missing any part of the experience for free.

The way I see it private leagues are a way to freshen up the game with a new level of dificulty once the league gets a bit stale. Action RPGs like PoE usually see a heavy drop in active players roughly 1.5-2 month into any given league. At that point you could start a private league without being able to just buy any item you need and a new level of dificulty du to additional modifiers for you and a bunch of friends. Private leagues are actually very cheap if you split the price between a few friends (40 days league with 6 people is just 5$/person). I think this is a pretty good way to bridge the gap between 2 leagues.
And seriously quit whining about having to pay a bit of money. You are able to enjoy a AAA Quality game with regualar updates for free. Those servers and developers dont work for free you know.
I'm sorry for my rather strong use of language in my last post but I am somehow upset by people complaining about having to pay a fairly moderate price for a purely (and i mean truly purely) optional feature an a free to play game. I've been following this conversation for most of the day and it feels like there is an endless onslaught of people complaining about an optional feature that won't give anyone any kind of advantage that they most likely won't even use and at this point I am rather upset about it.
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:
I would have been looking forward to a flashback event or some such, which the entire community would have had opportunity to partake in.

'$150 in' this league & Tencent GGG want me to pay for something interesting to do until the next expansion?!

Lol...

Too many supporter titles. (btw, you can't have too many (I say & GGG would say, & ESPECIALLY Tencent GGG would say))
Conclusion: been around for a LONG time, happy with the game & happy to help GGG grow.

CLUELESS, even bigger lol...

The ONLY reason we do not have an event or two is because Tencent GGG think/know they can sell YOU one. FACT, plain & simple.
Last edited by Rafe13 on Nov 5, 2018, 5:14:17 PM
"
Rafe13 wrote:
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:

Lol...

Too many supporter titles. (btw, you can't have too many (I say & GGG would say))
Conclusion: been around for a LONG time, happy with the game & happy to help GGG grow.

The ONLY reason we do not have an event or two is because Tencent GGG think/know they can sell YOU one. FACT, plain & simple.

Its good you support, its good you are being around for long time but since you are here for long time doesnt change the fact that you are clueless since this is something that is being here since the very beginning. Ranting about something you did not even knew makes you CLUELESS.

Edit: Tencent was not here in 2013. FACT, plain & simple
Last edited by PureRhymes on Nov 5, 2018, 5:16:32 PM
"
Korsonan wrote:

And seriously quit whining about having to pay a bit of money. You are able to enjoy a AAA Quality game with regualar updates for free. Those servers and developers dont work for free you know.

Reddit is informed and smart - What a way to remove any credibility from yourself before even starting a conversation!

And yeah, everyone is only milking GGG, nobody is paying for anything at all, except every 2nd poster here has to use minified version of supporter badges to display them. Why can't they just introduce me to a $100 Headhunter? It's optional AND they need to get money somehow? Just let me enjoy it!

You don't understand how businesses work. You will have your "nice optional features" in every aspect of the game until you're doing nothing but paying money and grinding Sulphite whole day just so you could play the game. Again, nobody gives a shit about it being optional, it's about it existing and how improving marketing and income is more of a goal than making the game more fun.

Delve Flashback doesn't exist because the retention was good( it was way worse than average), it was because of this nice little announcement which you can play as your new Flashback next week. Is it sacrificing the quality of the game? YEP! Is it increasing GGGs revenue? YEP!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Rafe13 wrote:
"
"
Rafe13 wrote:

Lol...

Too many supporter titles. (btw, you can't have too many (I say & GGG would say))

not sure if you realy read the article but he stated:

1. There WILL BE races and special events in the future just as there allways have been

2. Private leagues WILL NOT make the game any easier. Just more challanging for those who want it.

If there are any instances of them doing anything like that we will be able te refere to this post and hold them to their own standards.

And with that: clueless right back at you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info