Announcing Private Leagues

Damn, if Private Leagues allowed purchases of Legacy Leagues, for example could design Perandus, Nemesis, and Abyss, I would be first in line to buy one and invite friends.

It seems that these private leagues will be used by a minority of players.
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Damn, if Private Leagues allowed purchases of Legacy Leagues, for example could design Perandus, Nemesis, and Abyss, I would be first in line to buy one and invite friends.

It seems that these private leagues will be used by a minority of players.

And you would be buying a pay to win league. Even if it's voided. You would be able to pay to progress faster, than those that didn't pay. That's Pay to win. That's why they are not doing that.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Nov 6, 2018, 12:07:37 AM
Someone's got tencent-s stuck between their ears.

Dumb..
"
Mammoman wrote:

Dumb..

Sssshhhhhhh your going to wake morbeis!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Nov 6, 2018, 12:16:10 AM
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
Mammoman wrote:

Dumb..

It's like playing whack a mole.

-Morbeis
This is just.. disappointing, really. I can understand the appeal to some streamers, but who else is really going to be interested in this? I could see it being more popular if it were free to play, but more than a dollar a day to play? And more if you want more people? Basically SSF leagues with a subscription fee, which don't seem to get rewards equivalent to the challenges. The crowdfunding option looks like it makes it more feasible to afford, but the lack of rewards just don't make it worth it. Maybe if they were like race leagues, where for those ten days you could get crazy loot to balance out the crazy difficulty, they'd be more worth it. As is, this is a hard pass. Honestly, I doubt it'll make enough money to pay for the servers meant to host these private leagues with this current model.

I was hoping for something new and exciting in these news announcements. But I guess Tencent is having an influence on GGG after all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for supporting the game. I realize, of course, that a free-to-play game needs some source of income. I buy points periodically myself, usually for more stash tabs when they're on sale. But the private league system doesn't feel worth it at all. There's no real incentive to pay for it if you're not some hardcore player willing to pay to make the game a lot more difficult. Most people don't fall into that category, I think.
Last edited by XCaedisX on Nov 6, 2018, 3:10:18 AM
Femine + No Stash but without P2P!

(sadly have no friends to do this. too bad it is private so no economy and stuff)
Whilst I personally have to agree with this overall statement of fact, we do need to consider that without investment the game will :-

1. Stagnate and then die
2. Heck going to stop the list and (Gosub 1)
3. Return.
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
Mammoman wrote:

Dumb..

LOL... thanks for that laugh, have a good day.
looking at this yeah it seems nice and all but why do i get the pay to win vibe from this............

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info