Announcing Private Leagues

"
duude wrote:
"
TokeMcBong wrote:
"
duude wrote:

can u shut up plz if u dont understand whats going on !
it will kill HC leagues it will splite comunity

You have no actual proof of either of those. That is a slippery-slope fallacy at best. The game creators have planned on adding a function to their game. They have outlined the prices and that is all the actual information we have.

Making claims that this will ruin the game or split the community without any proof of that actually happening with this change is "posing a question" or a full blown slippery-slope fallacy.

Also if you're going to use arguments lacking any logic, please don't tell others to shut up because they are raising points you don't like. It makes you seem childish and your point feels less valid.

are u stupid ? or what ? alrady HC league trade died !!!

you can’t kill that which is already dead
мой крафт сервис: https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2543329
my craft service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797327
In my opinion this is really bad. And I think I can't say that GGG have made a bad decision like this in the past.

Worst: It will devide the community and the economy. This is bad for all games.

I am playing HC and 1 month in the league it will get harder to trade. With this I think it will get even harder because the whole playerbase will devide on even more gamemodes.

Plus:

I don't get what it is all about. Fine I can make my own leauge with my Guild with custom mods only to make it harder? why? hc is hard enough. And I don't get additional gain like a regular Zana mod. So why?

And another Thing is. I know in my Guild with Maybe 10 guys there will be guys who don't want all the mods the league creator wants to add. Its not good at all.

If we were able to choose the leages like Incursion, Delve aso for the custom league, Maybe this would be cool. Something I ever wanted. But like this, no.

And this after the Immortal announcement. It's funny in a bad way….

Loco
wow, I really hate this.
Not one mention of good stuff like pre-nerf invasion mod or BLAMT (or hell, darksrhines?? where's the love? Oh and cutthroat). I guess some might be into this but I wouldnt open my wallet for it.
Its not looking worth the wait.

Hope you at least will look into making the base game harder, its laughably easy right now. 99% of the monsters might as well be made of paper.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 4, 2018, 7:47:23 PM
"
Yukionna wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Yukionna wrote:
This is a fantastic addition! Due to time constraints already pushing on normal leagues I probably won't take advantage, but I know this is something the community asking for, for years.

I'm looking forward to seeing some fun races people come up with.

For anyone complaining about the price, please be realistic. It's $1.20 for 10 days and gets cheaper from there. It's your very own private server. GGG has to partition off a segment of their hardware just for you and your friends.

Can you imagine WoW giving you your very own modifiable private server?

Multiply that by every other group doing this and it's no small thing. This is extremely cheap in my opinion considering everyone can pitch in. Also, I'm sure there are a lot of nice people who make the leagues who will cover the entire cost if you are tight on cash.

It's $12, not $1.20.

$12 for 10 people for 10 days. If everyone pitches in it's $1.20 per person.

Oh. Well that won't ever apply to me, since I don't know 9 other people who play PoE. All my friends who did play already quit.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Yukionna wrote:
This is a fantastic addition! Due to time constraints already pushing on normal leagues I probably won't take advantage, but I know this is something the community asking for, for years.

I'm looking forward to seeing some fun races people come up with.

For anyone complaining about the price, please be realistic. It's $1.20 for 10 days and gets cheaper from there. It's your very own private server. GGG has to partition off a segment of their hardware just for you and your friends.

Can you imagine WoW giving you your very own modifiable private server?

Multiply that by every other group doing this and it's no small thing. This is extremely cheap in my opinion considering everyone can pitch in. Also, I'm sure there are a lot of nice people who make the leagues who will cover the entire cost if you are tight on cash.

What kind of backwards mentality is that? You made up a slot on the normal league now you take up a slot on the custom league. It literally changes nothing. The only reasons why they do this is to earn some extra money and to ensure there is a barrier to creating a league.
I dont like the idea because:

1) THIS WILL DIVIDE community!!!
2) Which means each leagues will have less players in it
3) Which means less trades
4) Which means no happy faces, when there no active people you can trade with
5) Which means new leagues will die faster
6) Private leagues with own trading? LOL, you invite friends there, so why do you need trade API with your friends?

overall, this is a big NO for me!!!
Last edited by duude on Nov 4, 2018, 7:32:28 PM
R.I.P
"
duude wrote:

6) Private leagues with own trading? LOL, you invite friends there, so why do you need trade API with your friends?

When has GGG EVER cared about trade? The only reason the trade site even exists is because so many third-parties were already doing it. Chris wants trading to be miserable, so that's a nice happy byproduct here.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
duude wrote:

Totally agree with you, this is going to be a game changer and going to effect the game negatively....Personally would of rather had them released a stable battle royale mode tbh...
Awesome, hope the crowdfunding implementation is well done.

Options I would love:
- Cutthroat.
- Race. Let creator either set a playtime limit or a boss kill goal. Run for full league duration, let players compete on either xp or time to kill but not have to play at same time.
- For no vending I hope buy and sell are separate choices.
- Disable individual masters and their benches (mainly for no zana in cutthroat)

When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info