Announcing Private Leagues

"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
99,9% of the players can't even access speak complete end game bosses or content, so what does GGG do? MAKE IT EVEN HAAAAAAARDER, and make players PAY FOR IT.......

Wow, I really thought you couldn't possibly fuck things up more than D:immortal did. Guess I was wrong. Where is the dislike button again?

agree
All I can say is..

Tencent in the hooooooouse.

Remember this..
Spoiler
Going forward, we will have financial reporting obligations to Tencent but this will have minimal impact on our philosophy and operations.

then we had this..
Spoiler
We retain full control of Path of Exile and will only make changes that we feel are best for the game.
"
lubiepoe wrote:
Blizzard slapped fans in face, they went here and you slapped us together with this crap... Blizzard owns you now or what ? You could welcome new players from diablo and u instead of that gave this shiet xD LF new game

what the fuck are you going on about?
this is a completely optional thing that doesn't people not interested AT ALL.

i just wish it was more compelling in order to entice more players to participate. as it is now hardly anybody will do it. just people that wanna be like slipperyjim

"
Geechee wrote:
All I can say is..

Tencent in the hooooooouse.

im not sure i could find threads from so long ago, but charan is right. you people screaming tencent don't have a clue.

this feature has been in the works since alpha stage of the game.
Last edited by xMustard on Nov 4, 2018, 7:11:42 PM
"
jaav wrote:

What about give some love to Xbox version. Still missing base features like global chat, looking for party, tradeboard api and fix for problem with price fixers.

Take it from a long time PC player they give less than a crap about anything trade related. Maybe the api is bad. It will be years before fixed if fixed at all. And they probably won't ever fix price fixers. That really comes down to you needing to be as smart of a player as possible.

Also, trust me when I say you don't want global chat. Anyone who has played a league or two turns it off. It's like saying "I need moar aids in my life".
"
duude wrote:
"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
99,9% of the players can't even access speak complete end game bosses or content, so what does GGG do? MAKE IT EVEN HAAAAAAARDER, and make players PAY FOR IT.......

Wow, I really thought you couldn't possibly fuck things up more than D:immortal did. Guess I was wrong. Where is the dislike button again?

agree
I'm not sure I understand where you both are coming from on this. No one is making you pay for anything. This isn't a mandatory aspect of the game in any way. It's just another option for people who want to play, potentially at a higher difficulty level than you. If providing other players options makes you upset you might want to re-evaluate your life and mindset a bit. No one will force you to play a private league and no one will force you to pay for their league.
I like everything so far.

BUT

Can we add a "No Cards Drop" mod?

I would LOVE to play it

No magic/rare

No Vendors

No Cards

LETS GO!
IGN: Pedrikosa or Pedrikoza
"
TokeMcBong wrote:
"
duude wrote:
"
DudeTheLegend wrote:

agree
I'm not sure I understand where you both are coming from on this. No one is making you pay for anything. This isn't a mandatory aspect of the game in any way. It's just another option for people who want to play, potentially at a higher difficulty level than you. If providing other players options makes you upset you might want to re-evaluate your life and mindset a bit. No one will force you to play a private league and no one will force you to pay for their league.

can u shut up plz if u dont understand whats going on !
they just kILLED HC LEAGUES ! its so hard to trade there and now we gonan loose more ppl ...
it will split community its so bad !
Last edited by duude on Nov 4, 2018, 7:16:19 PM
When you can migrate Items over to Temp League, doesnt this break the Market and could give you an advantage?
Is this an out of season April Fools joke?
You can simulate a group SSF fresh start in current league by buying a new currency tab and not trading with other players.

Longer version of my rant:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2245599

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info