Announcing Private Leagues

This may be my most anticipated feature to the game; just ask Chris Wilson. This pleases me greatly. I do hope we'll be able to enable various Race mods as well; such as Ancestral, Exiles Everywhere, Famine, No Portals, etc.

Finally, I have something to spend my points on. :)
Last edited by CycloneJack on Nov 4, 2018, 6:55:53 PM
"is this an off-season april fool's joke?"

i mean, seriously. who wants this? it's like poking the electrical outlet with a fork because, sure, it makes life harder. no, thanks.
1. How is this a cash grab to make the game harder lol.

2. Don't like it don't buy it

3. And here's the big one, THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR THE SAME AS DIABLO IMMORTAL SHIT GAME.
"
alexwar666 wrote:
DAMN !!! If I were a HC gamer I would be PISSED

This is a REALLY bad news for regular league HC !

YES we are PISSED ! they just kILL HC LEAGUES ! its so hard to trade there and now we gonan loose more ppl ...
it will split community its so bad ! why ppl dont get it!
Last edited by duude on Nov 4, 2018, 7:02:40 PM
So awesome
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
iDielord wrote:

What i really have a hard time understanding, is why "renting" a custom server with settings you can alter for 2.4$ per month per player is a "bitchslap". Renting a custom Battlefield 1 server costs 99$ for 3 months for example.

ohhh you are so right!
in the light of your comment I have now completly changed my opinion!
this is a great feature GGG!
please add more paying features to the game, I need them badly!
IGN: TwoTrouble
1) Private leagues on
2) Regular leagues more dead than never
3) Challenge leagues being slightly dead, cause people are splitted in challenge league/private league
4) Trade and market is going crazy than never. WIth less people, less drops, market will be a mess.
5) The trade system still bad and shit, as usual. No AH, no trade improvements.

In this scene: SSF 4life yes or for sure?

I guess the current normal challenge-trade leagues is being stabbed in the back.

personally, I'll be playing SSF next league FOR SURE.

I imagine the trade experience ( both in prices and ammount of people ) next league will be the worst we ever seen. And lets be honest, this always was bad. It's going to be worst.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 4, 2018, 7:02:48 PM
Cool. But not something I would participate in.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This is insane...
SC legues V
wtf? rip poe. Less high end players in normal leagues most likely. Joke of an idea. next will be "standard only unless $15 then you get the next league"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info