Announcing Private Leagues

Why not just make an offline mod and charge subscription for it or a one-time 60$ payment and custom leagues as DLCs for an extra 30$ per void league?
Glad to see this get into the game, wish it was in a way I was interested in engaging with. As a solo player I would have happily paid for an "expansion" that gave permanent access to settings along these lines (I'd hope for some more interesting ones to be added in time), but $12 for ten days of access to difficulty settings is unthinkable.
Last edited by GusTheCrocodile on Nov 5, 2018, 6:37:04 PM
More things to pay?!?! really? I pass!
All things in the store are ridiculously expensive for my country (Brazil) .. could lower prices!
So... stop thinking about making more money, not everyone can afford the price you put!
Blizzard slapped fans in face, they went here and you slapped us together with this crap... Blizzard owns you now or what ? You could welcome new players from diablo and u instead of that gave this shiet xD LF new game
I like the concept but can't you make a 1Man league for 1/10 of the current price ?

I guess a lot of ppl don't play with more than 2-3friends max, and some like me play completly alone, it feels great to add more difficulty than SSF, but the price for a 1 man league is a bit expensive ^^'.
Charging real life $$$ to make a private league.

No thanks. Its going to be like this entire system just doesn't exist for me.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Nov 4, 2018, 7:05:27 PM
While I like the idea, I am concerned with taking players away from official leagues. Especially on XBOX platform where maintaining a social aspect is already a paid feature, since parties require a gold subscription even though PC rightfully has it out of the box. This has been and will remain massive drawback for me, as it take a lot away from the experience, and is quite a blatant slap in the dick to all XBOX players. But that's mostly for another topic...

I would love to see blackout periods in which private leagues are disabled as to not hinder the player base of official leagues right from the start.

I wish I still had the means of keeping a decent rig so I could return to PC play, but as I don't, I'm left with only XBOX as an option, and am honestly concerned with furthering the social gap on our platform, as well as on PC with this future addition.

Great idea, but I do see a lot of problems coming of it.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Nov 4, 2018, 7:11:32 PM
"
lubiepoe wrote:
Blizzard slapped fans in face, they went here and you slapped us together with this crap... Blizzard owns you now or what ? You could welcome new players from diablo and u instead of that gave this shiet xD LF new game

agree
99,9% of the players can't even access speak complete end game bosses or content, so what does GGG do? MAKE IT EVEN HAAAAAAARDER, and make players PAY FOR IT.......

Wow, I really thought you couldn't possibly fuck things up more than D:immortal did. Guess I was wrong. Where is the dislike button again?
GGG is crazy? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk omg! Delete topic plz!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info