{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
gabolaman wrote:
Guys, is it worth it defense-wise for me to substitute my current Amulet

for this jinxed JUJU:

Rarity: Unique
The Jinxed Juju
Citrine Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 48
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Discipline has 17% increased Aura Effect
--------
+31 to Intelligence
+28% to Chaos Resistance
13% increased Effect of your Curses
15% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
10% of Damage from Hits is taken from your Spectres' Life before you
--------
Burned rhoa's eye and goatman's beard do demand:
Leave behind those lazy bones;
Dance, ye dead, at my command!
--------
Corrupted
--------
Note: ~b/o 20 chaos

Not worried about resistances, they are all capped, just feels bad losing so much life and ES for the 10% dmg reduction. Should I exchange?

I wouldn't ever buy a corrupted ammy this league because you can't annoint corrupted items. An extra keystone is going to be worth more than any corruption you can get, even the extra curse.
What is the effect to search for on watcher's eye jewel that grants energy shield?
"
IFollowYou wrote:
"
gabolaman wrote:
Guys, is it worth it defense-wise for me to substitute my current Amulet

for this jinxed JUJU:

Not worried about resistances, they are all capped, just feels bad losing so much life and ES for the 10% dmg reduction. Should I exchange?

I wouldn't ever buy a corrupted ammy this league because you can't annoint corrupted items. An extra keystone is going to be worth more than any corruption you can get, even the extra curse.

Did not know that. Ty.
"
Speedohdk wrote:
What is the effect to search for on watcher's eye jewel that grants energy shield?

you mostly want the ES on hit while affected by discipline.
"
Jespetin wrote:
Build has been alot of fun! I prefer running the cyclone version, because it's so nice to just spin thru a pack of monsters and watch them die after. I feel like cyclone will be good for delving later on? I saw @Hercanic mention knock back with it, so gotta try that out. Not sure about the defences right now, but my plan is to reach around ~600 and it's not THAT much required of gearing to get down there.

The knockback mentioned for deep delve was not on cyclone but manually casting with unleash and knocback; this change the playstyle as you're staying behind and that's what makes it much safer when any hit starts to really hurt ;)
I have a noob question about the watchers eye with "+(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline". This is applied only with Ball lightning or it is applied too when our minions attack?
Last edited by haitike on Sep 27, 2019, 5:06:32 PM
"
Gorkk wrote:
"
Speedohdk wrote:

you mostly want the ES on hit while affected by discipline.

Thank you!
Greater DPS for my character. Currently using 4 Frost Sentinels.

Hatred + Generosity

or

Summon Skitterbots + Bonechill + 1 more support gem for skitterbots?

Unfortunately, I can't run both and run Discipline. I'm using discipline because I have a watcher's eye that has the + to energy shield for each enemy hit while being affected by Discipline which is a nice layer of extra defense.
Dunno if it would be good to change Bone Barrier ascendancy to Commander of Darkness?
2 Noob Questions:

On which gems should i first put quality on? (i only have a small amount of currency and i want to improve my gems now)

How can i get Frost Sentinels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info