{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
axedice wrote:

The point of cyclone is not only to have a channeling skill to proc spells and effects, but to also to be on the move always and avoid boss mechanics. My first deathless uber was last league with cyclone, because I was able to kill things without standing still. The advantage we have here is to proc things without standing still. But do try ofcourse, and report your findings =)

Tried to incorporate spectral shield throw to replace cyclone. Like you said it doesn't really fit the whole build pausing just to proc EE seems a bit underwhelming. However what I did replace stormbrand with it and bought a cheap divide and conquer jewel makes proccing EE at range during blight encounter much relaxing. Stormbrand is useful for single target while spectral shield throw is better for a group.

that's it folks.

Should I replace the max life % as ES to a flat ES? Should I exalt this?
Last edited by sengson3rd on Sep 27, 2019, 3:52:16 AM
Can anyone recommends a good spectre, I am using frost sentinel with the default 6 link provided in the build. Is that good enough for the frost sentinel, I also have soul eater from unending hunger, should I replace the raise phantasm gem??
Last edited by kunpengx on Sep 26, 2019, 10:48:00 PM
Good spectres : solar guard , slave driver
Ok nvm got it why i could not use cyclone- i need different weapon for that than wand
Last edited by Casq on Sep 27, 2019, 1:56:50 AM
Build has been alot of fun! I prefer running the cyclone version, because it's so nice to just spin thru a pack of monsters and watch them die after. I feel like cyclone will be good for delving later on? I saw @Hercanic mention knock back with it, so gotta try that out. Not sure about the defences right now, but my plan is to reach around ~600 and it's not THAT much required of gearing to get down there.

Right now I have been just running some T16's, kill shaper and repeat. Hoping to kill uber elder today or during the weekend now. Should be a piece of cake!

Super hyped about the new build variants that we are getting. Elderlich version sounds good to me.
I'm just before maps at the moment and need to kill Kilava in act 10 but I need to do Merc Lab before that. What should be my first big purchase?

Grip of the Council (approx 35c)
Unending Hunger (approx 30c)

Whilst I have already purchased Triad Grip, I'm finding it really hard to off colour to four greens, its eating up all my chroms at the moment.

Also I am currently using Frost Sentinels as spectre of choice, is that wrong at this stage?
"
Boltoflight wrote:

Whilst I have already purchased Triad Grip, I'm finding it really hard to off colour to four greens, its eating up all my chroms at the moment.

Do you know the so-called "Vorici method" for getting off colors? Basically you want to start with just 2 sockets, should be not too hard to get 2 greens. Then you use the crafting bench to switch between 2-3 sockets until you get a green on the 3rd socket. Once you get a green on the third socket, switch between 3-4 sockets until you get green on the fourth. Costs jewelers instead of chromes and is faster and easier to get off color.
Can anyone help me with my build?
I am dying to Minotaur. Granted, the map mods were a bit extreme, Increased fire, lightning, vuln, ele weakness, and crit. I am getting one shot by those damn cave ins haha.

https://pastebin.com/FuVgH0FU
"
soulcryst wrote:
Can anyone help me with my build?
I am dying to Minotaur. Granted, the map mods were a bit extreme, Increased fire, lightning, vuln, ele weakness, and crit. I am getting one shot by those damn cave ins haha.

https://pastebin.com/FuVgH0FU

Checked your PoB and your gear seems totally fine. You should be able to kill him even with skeletons alone ( not vaal ). When you go in, just Leeroy Jenkins all the way to him and pop your skellies. Then try to stay as near as possible to him, so he doesn't do the burrow attack ( that will one shot you. ) So just kite his slams etc near him and your minions will melt him.
There is no right or wrong Spectre, just depends on what you want out of them. This build as listed wants them to be the primary clear and so frost sentinels are perfect for that. I'm using frost sentinels now after using goatmen through the second half of the acts. The goatmen are fine, but they have far more limited range. When I used them I removed raise spectres and put in spell echo, the spectres were being summoner right in the middle of my sphere of death anyway. They work way better with the sentinels killing stuff two screens away.

Flame sentinels and solar guards work nearly as well. If you go slave driver, you have to adjust your EE applicator. I haven't tried them as I play with my son who is a pyroclast miner and it's basically impossible to optimize the build so that EE worked under those circumstances.

The thing about spectres though is your can just try them out. You should be able to summon 3 now, pick up the suggested stuff and run around the Quarry a few times and see what you like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info