Our Five Year Anniversary

Gz to 5th year, It is one of the best games i played so far. Played since the early start :)
Keep the good work up
/Achillea
i support this <3
inb4 Mystery Box giveaway
(please put some cool stuff on sale)
scion got nice boobs......
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
where is our free lootboxes to celebrate poe's birthday :( seriously though big events in times like these what draws players to the game. i think it should be considered to celebrate certain days/events throughout the year.
Last edited by Andya34 on Oct 24, 2018, 1:07:53 PM
Happy birthday!

5 years - a solid age - have already learned to walk, talk and frolic
further maturity threatens the development of suspiciousness, self-righteousness,
loss of interest in the opinions of others, and some of whom - to baldness and obesity
probably it is inevitable in the life of any successful studio, but I really want you
don't hurry to grow up
keeping the spirit of innovation in the genre diablo-like action-rpg
I supported you 6 years ago, I will continue to support you, but only
if you do not change the vector of your evolution

I sincerely hope we will not part for many, many years!
IGN: InquisitorTriD
Thanks GGG for your hard work and dedication.
happy 5' birthday, but i'm a very disappointed (and i'm not onlyone) that you don't give 50% low price for shop ...
it's very shame for your 5 years birthday of don't make something of special ...
but it's ok, maybe for Christmas you'll give 50% low price for shop .... hope it ;)
HI, if u want add me for a trade, my character is : _I_love_GOD_
Last edited by DragonPhoenyx on Oct 24, 2018, 1:13:45 PM
gc GGG!
Hi GGG,

I was with you since open beta and played a game that I actually quite enjoyed, years ago. This game had so many possibilities to actually succeed on many levels and failed hard.

Disclaimer: Your game is very successful, I know that... I can read, 100MTencentmoneyzzzz. But I care for the soul, not for the looks.

I ignored the balancing issues, I ignored the technical issues, I ignored the shady stuff going on in the background and so on.

But the thing is, I don't care for this anymore, five years is enough, I'm not gonna put up with your decisions again, I will maybe come back from time to time, to check on you, but the love is gone.

Then you sold out to Tencent, great stuff, can I now get my money back for all the freakishly overpriced cosmetics? Nah? Thought so. I was supporting YOU not Tencent. If I want to support Tencent, I buy stock options from Tencent, not MTX from you/Tencent. Btw. I kinda have the urge to address my suspicion, that your whole business operation has shifted from making a game to making MTX.

The thing is, the development is obvious, you are going for the Chinese market, that's why your game has become a boring, mind-numbing, clickfest, with absurd layers of RNG to even touch the endgame content. We once called these games asia-grinders. You remmmembaar? I doooo!

In my five years, I have never actually played the true endgame content, man ... I get it, it has to be hard, but this? Perhaps I'm just a bad player, yeah.

I mean, every league I played, I really tried hard to motivate myself to at least kill the Shaper (hardest boss at that time, stuff), but I couldn't deal with the grind, man, this fucking grind is the most depressing, time-wasting and mindless bullshit, I have ever encountered in any game. I am 34 years old and got some experience in that stuff.

Through all the leagues I always hoped, that this game will turn out to be good in the end, but it's only gotten worse.

I played Garbinger - the trash currency league, I played Abyss - the backtracking league, I played Bestiary/Beastiary/Beastyarry... nothing to say about that, I played Incursion league - bonus level league, I played Delve league - the ... nothing to say about that.

The game gets more chaotic and annoying every damn league, so much freaking micromanagement.

Whatever, except for DAVE (Hi Dave, you can now edit my post, I know it's your job. No hard feelings!) no one from your staff will actually read this, because you're way to busy crafting silly MTX for the kids.

All in all, it was nice from time to time, but man, I can't fucking play this anymore. I wanna play something fun, not something that frustrates me and makes me angry.

Have a nice ... *sigh*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info