Thank you GGG!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
GZ team!

btw any giveaway? UwU
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Happy birthday \o/
happy B-Day Path of Exile :)

LOL@THIS
Congrats to GGG and to all of us! Great game, keep up the good work!
<3

*snif*
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
I've got to say I've played Poe since start and I always see a lot of people complaining about GGG, and I don't think people understand the time you guys put into us and I just have to say I really appreciate all of you at GGG you guys are amazing and the content just keeps getting better seeing the game going from a lot of complications to super smooth game play I know there is bugs here and there nerf and buffs but the game has always felt consistant and amazing I love this game and I cant wait to be here for you guys and your 10 year, thank you so much GGG heres to 5 more years!
BAN THE BOTS!

Thank you guys. It took time and many content updates but this game has surpassed Diablo II for me as the best game in the loot centric isometric action RPG genre.

-I've played on and off since beta while sinking 1000's of hours into the game.
-I played Harbinger league for a long time, I dipped out of Abyss league really early on due to making a crappy build but since Beastiary I've been playing like crazy to the detriment of my insane backlog.
-I feel the game is the best it's ever been at this point and it just keeps getting better. I *love* the speed and mobility that characters builds can* have. It makes going back to other ARPG's impossible to do. I picked up Titan's Quest on PS4 since I didn't play it much back in the day and the slow pacing of the game combined with the cooldowns on a ton of skills just makes it a slog to play compared to this game.

Thank you for this game. Chris, Bex and everyone at GGG. I've done my part in supporting this game when I can via stash tabs and the occasional MTX. I'll get the next league supporter pack if it's as appealing as Delve leagues one was.

I've written a Steam review for the game that's received over a 100 likes and I hope it brought people to the game. I've praised this game to people on other gaming forums and to my friends. I've managed to get quite a few people to give the game a shot and every single person who has tried it has enjoyed it to a point where they really got into it and they even spent some $$$ on the game. I think it says a lot about a FREE game when people are willing to put money towards it, especially a game where buying things with money doesn't give you an edge in the gameplay department(stashtabs are essential for players who plan to play for a while though I feel.)

I look forward to the next big update which will be a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that I'm sure it will be awesome and I'll sink a disgusting amount of time into it, a curse in that my backlog is being neglected, haha.

TLDR: BAN THE BOTS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info