3.4.3f Patch Notes

Harbinger Righteous Fire now burns grass.

this is a buff.
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
"
Luckystr1k3 wrote:
can someone explain to me why ggg releashed a brand new gem,summon holy relic, at the start of the league, and while closing down to the end of the league, we still dont know the mechanics of the skill??? is this a joke or what?

I'm not as tilted about it as you seem to, but in a game that's all about stats, I am very curious about the mechanic by now : )
Good work GGG, we all appreciate your hard work to improve the gameplay experience.
Last edited by WSLaFleur on Oct 17, 2018, 3:16:34 AM
Nothing on STANDARD, therefore again the game is with closed gates for me.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Delve currency stacking please ;<
If Delve were Core it would be good a tab for Delve items but if not were.....
fossil tab pls [123451124] also keep delve in core because it RULES
"It's time to espionagerate! Espionify? Espi- Time to talk!"
Unable to view any in-game info on friends delve depths.

No sense of friendly competition :(

Delve ladder page on website is a joke. Scroll through 750 pages to try and find characters and no search function.

I appreciate all the development. But for me, I can see why retention is still an issue.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jesus, so many people here cry about storage space and the game not being free to play anymore i think your dictionaries are as limited as you (ooft), i guess with all the normal people gone to play other games only the ones are left that only complain.

You are absolutely not restricted without stash tabs, you can trade with a trade program, which is barelly any slower and you can use chars/secondary accounts to store items.

GGG please add a fossil tab instead of making them stack, since making resonators stack would be the most ridiculous thing i've heard in a while.
"
Herald of Purity now has a chance to summon a Sentinel of Purity when you hit a Rare enemy.

Why not Dominating blow as well? Skill has 100% the same issues as Purity
"
"
Harbinger Righteous Fire now burns grass.

RF buffs, hell yeah!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info