3.4.3f Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where many Bloodline modifiers were unable to generate in the Azurite Mine.

So the absence of Bearers in the mines was a bug? And instead of removing Heralds of the Obelisk you are going to enable the Bearers there as well?

Oh boy...
You really need someone actually playing the game and trying hard to balance it properly.

It is not right to not reward players only doing t15-t16 maps when randoms doing well crafted t13 can earn the same amount of sulphite...

It is not right to allow multiple char from a single account to get in the delve ladder...

It is not right ro remove someone from the solo laddder when he's doing his mine with frends in lower depths that he's doing in solo

While fixing the previously mentionned issues, you should put the solo cap to 50 delve and not only 10, so we wouldn't need the actual solo ladder consulting ninjadb
My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/obsolee7
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ObsoLeet
Last edited by kOkatrix on Oct 16, 2018, 9:15:24 PM
i see what youre doing btw,

rebuff scourge arrow, we are bored of tornado shot , or is your game anti fun / new stuff , why so serious ,
The first point is amazing! Thank you GGG!
I think, I agree to people looking for Fossil Stash!!!
fix the challenges
generally dangerous
No Consecrated Path bug fixes :(
I see GGG's psyop designed to run off everyone sane and retain everyone eager to spend money on literally nothing is working.

My god. Asking for a new paid tab? Seriously? That is honestly shocking to me.

I'm seriously wondering now how plausible GGG sock puppet accounts are.

Why would anyone ask for that?

Of all the possible solutions to the problem of a currency item sucking up space, you honestly ask for a tab instead of stacking?

I can see why maps don't stack, they are different, but fragments and the like should absolutely stack and the fragment tab is a blatant cash grab that should have been rolled into the map tab.

Paid tabs in the first place are shady.

Now people are so acclimatized, they actually are eager for more?

I'm just... I can't...

"Some of them want to be abused..." ~1983
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Jimbeii wrote:
Still no tabs for fossils.... jeez

all those tabs becoming somewhat required, one more every league, and then this game will have to REMOVE the "FREE TO PLAY" tag.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
"
The_Risen wrote:
"
Jimbeii wrote:
Still no tabs for fossils.... jeez

all those tabs becoming somewhat required, one more every league, and then this game will have to REMOVE the "FREE TO PLAY" tag.

Tabs are not required :P OMG many players still have only 1 premium and 4 normal and they have more then rest :P Stop telling stupidity

But without a premium - we unfortunately have masses of bots in the game that destroy the market ...
Last edited by Orbit84 on Oct 17, 2018, 12:14:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info