3.4.3f Patch Notes

keep good work!
Regards1
YNWA!
i think there're some bugs with Static Strike. Tried it yesterday and couldn't see the animation, only heard the sound of shattered monsters. Thought it was some lag but nope, every other skills work fine.
Fossil stacking please. Or even a free league only fossil stash tab that becomes a pullout only tab when they get to standard. It gives a taste of having a fossil stash tab to people who don't invest in stash tabs. They will surely be missing them in standard that they will be buying more than that. Probably buy currency tab and map tab as well when they experience how convenient it is to have one. It makes the leagues as marketing campaigns for stash tabs and supports people who play the temp leagues as well. Win win situation.
Could you fix the problems I have Just trying to log in this process takes on average 5 times to do so
"
Quasimofo wrote:
Fossil tab when?

No currency ever gets its own tab before it moves to the core game. So, not soon.
A Belligerent Expert System
I would like skins to work on skills built into items. I can not use a totem skin on a soul-mantle armour that has built-in spell totems.
"
Fixed a bug where Harbingers in the Azurite Mine were unable to drop high level currency shards.

this reminds me of the bugged abyssal depths in abyss league where it took you two months to admit they were broken (cant have more than one sub-instance per map) and put on a band-aid by increasing the spawn chance. at least we get burning grass. dev time well spent.
Only thing that made me happy is that Rare monsters can now help spawn Sentinels of Purity. And as far as I am aware, if a league can make it into standard league, then it is worth to have a stash for its content, and Delve's fate has not yet been decided.
"
Fixed a display error where Smite supported by Faster Attacks displayed "You and nearby allies gain x% increased Attack Speed"

The same bug appears when supported by increased critical strikes ("You and nearby allies gain x% increased critical strike chance").
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
"
ScreenName wrote:
The Vault boss is supposed to submerge? I've been wondering why it becomes invulnerable and just stands there.

its everything ok with this boss i dont know why do you ask :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info