Fossil tab when?

3.5 with Delve going core.

Still no boss balancing? Such a joke. =/
"
Jagaimo wrote:
Still no boss balancing? Such a joke. =/

I agree... Aul is totaly absurd :)
Dead league is dead, no flashback?:) ROFLMAO, bb till december
thank you for your hard work with those fixes.

delve league is great, having alot of fun diving even more slowly into red maps since delves take alot of playtime. quite enjoying the currency showers.

also, finally a league where i can put some more of those of those otherwise useless stashtabs to use.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
No crash fixes when entering a city? No crash fix in the middle of delve boss fight? No fix for the map device to randomly close all portals after you leave the map? No crash fix for delve search bar? Wtf
Again nothing about Sulphite in Uber lab, great patch ..
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
The_Risen wrote:
"
Jimbeii wrote:
Still no tabs for fossils.... jeez

all those tabs becoming somewhat required, one more every league, and then this game will have to REMOVE the "FREE TO PLAY" tag.

Tabs are not required :P OMG many players still have only 1 premium and 4 normal and they have more then rest :P Stop telling stupidity

But without a premium - we unfortunately have masses of bots in the game that destroy the market ...

currency tab is a must if you have lots of currency, or it will restrict your gameplay A LOT by not being able to stack cheaper currencies, gimping you with a time sink, having to get it each time you want to craft something etc, plus, the premium tab is very important to trade, like you said. Having multiple tabs and a currency tab is SPECIALLY important for SSF btw, even more than non-ssf.
Therefore....
In my dictionary, the definition of free to play differs =/= from having to buy to play, even if it's only once (instead of buying the game, each player looking to get competitive (i.e. enjoy the endgame properly) has to buy a premium + a currency tab).

I guess players nowdays could call that fremium.
Also, i'm not complaining because i can't buy stuff, just check my supporter tittles, i'm just worried about other players who live in poor countries etc.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Oct 17, 2018, 2:05:50 AM
can someone explain to me why ggg releashed a brand new gem,summon holy relic, at the start of the league, and while closing down to the end of the league, we still dont know the mechanics of the skill??? is this a joke or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info