Honestly don't know if I will continue playing this game.

"
Rakiii wrote:
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
That axe is affordable but I already get %100 phys to fire conversion from the skill and ascendancy

I have tried other 2h weapons and they don't seem to be any better then doomsower except atziris disfavor but that is overly expensive as well

Edit.....kativas thirst does do a bit more damage

Also if with those rings and amulet I gain alot of damage whenever I get ignited

And with 5 spots open for rares my health and Resistance should be fine

The axe can offer more than just conversion. Ngamahu's Flame has a chance to trigger level 16 Molten Burst, an attack skill that functions similar to Molten Strike. Molten Burst can be supported by applicable support gems socketed in Ngamahu's Flame; it is not necessary that the sockets be linked.
I am not sure how good it´s in combination with Tectonic slam but I would prefer the axe instead of the sword. Well you can change the axe for Atziri's Disfavour later eventually.

I am not 100% sure but it seems Ramako ascendancy is preventing from being ignited.

I would prefer other rings anyway but it´s up to you:)

The ascendancy doesn't prevent me from being ignited it just removed the effects of ignite.

I'll get the build up to maps and see what happens. I checked the trade board and it seems the rings are really cheap and the amulet is around 20c so I can definitely play around with it
Ok good to know and gl with creating the build.
Last edited by Rakiii on Oct 16, 2018, 7:00:25 AM
Once again a build that has shit survivability.
Dps is good but doesn't matter if I cant survive.

With caped Resistances and 5k health still getting instantly killed on maps.

I swear this game is such a waste of time.

Do good during campaign: suck ass on maps
All this game is unless you have someone else play the game for you by copying their build.
What build are you talking about?

As I remember you were creating a juggernaut so maybe post the current tree and gear.

"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
With caped Resistances and 5k health still getting instantly killed on maps.

In what maps (what tier, mods, unique)?

First of all I should say that 5k life and capped resistances don´t make you tanky.

You need an extra layers of defense (especially on melee character).

Add blasphemy enfeeble + fortify, an extra endurance charges, good utility flasks (stibnite + granite/basalt) and you should see the difference.

The most dangerous boss attacks (the telegraphed ones) should be avoided no matter what.
I use fortify on leapslam I have a chest piece that gives me 6% of physical damage taken as fire with %76 fire resist

I use the basalt flask sulpher flask and lions roar granite flask along with 6 end charges.

Yet I try to do yellow maps at lvl 77 and get ripped

I also use immortal call
Last edited by AngryMu5r00m on Oct 22, 2018, 3:31:11 PM
I was planning on getting more health when I could find/afford it but even with 5k health I should be able to do low tier yellow maps
Hi, AngryMu5r00m :) I will try to help you

Forgot "defense" in the classic meaning of the word, because this game HAS NOT a proper defense. And no matter how much health you will stack, because if the stars align.. you die (i have seen a video of a guy with 88k energy shield getting robbed of 80k by a single Uber Atziri's double flameblast)

There are IMO only 3 worth "Life savers" in POE

1) Phase run's invisibility (2x Ichimonji + all increased duration possible + Righteous fire or Death's aura from Death's oath armor), but is a pain to mantain Phase run

2) FREEZE, because a frozen enemy does not kill you (moreover, once shattered, it does not esplode, not launch spikes etc). Sadly, bosses are hard to freeze

3) MEAT SHIELDS. This game is too much zoomed in, so enemies see you BEFORE you see them, and attack YOU. So we must MAKE A LURE between our exile and monsters, and that lure will attack them and WILL BE ATTACKED INSTEAD OF YOU

So, based on Point 2 and 3, my advice is.... CRITICAL BASED FROSTBOLT TOTEMS HIEROPHANT ^_^

Stack around 40 chaos, and buy:

1) a Sire of shards (blue, blue, green, red), and put in Frostbolt, increased crit strikes, cold penetration and spell totem (when you will become richer, you can buy a 5 link for adding another Gem, like empower). In the passive tree, put 2x Frozen trail jewels and 1 Clear mind jewel. If you want, add 1 or 2 Snakepit rings and/or a Rain of splinters jewel (this one at a small damage penalty). This way, you will have 4 totems, each of them shooting from 9 to 13 projectiles in all directions, freezing the world around you

2) a Tabula Rasa, corrupted with a "+2 to level of socketed projectile gems" (around 35 chaos cost). This is de facto a 7-link, we will use this for bosses. Put in Frostbolt, increased crit strikes, cold penetration, spell totem, increased crit damage and, at your choice, controlled destruction or empower. This will be our boss set up. Not very powerful, but thanks to frostbolt innate pierce, will take care of ads too. Moreover, the flexible Tabula will let you try other powerful projectiles totems, like Magma orb + Gloomfang amulet

Hope that my humble advices will help you, mate :)
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
That axe is affordable but I already get %100 phys to fire conversion from the skill and ascendancy

I have tried other 2h weapons and they don't seem to be any better then doomsower except atziris disfavor but that is overly expensive as well

Edit.....kativas thirst does do a bit more damage

Also if with those rings and amulet I gain alot of damage whenever I get ignited

And with 5 spots open for rares my health and Resistance should be fine

The axe can offer more than just conversion. Ngamahu's Flame has a chance to trigger level 16 Molten Burst, an attack skill that functions similar to Molten Strike. Molten Burst can be supported by applicable support gems socketed in Ngamahu's Flame; it is not necessary that the sockets be linked.
I am not sure how good it´s in combination with Tectonic slam but I would prefer the axe instead of the sword. Well you can change the axe for Atziri's Disfavour later eventually.

I am not 100% sure but it seems Ramako ascendancy is preventing from being ignited.

I would prefer other rings anyway but it´s up to you:)

The ascendancy doesn't prevent me from being ignited it just removed the effects of ignite.

I'll get the build up to maps and see what happens. I checked the trade board and it seems the rings are really cheap and the amulet is around 20c so I can definitely play around with it

I tested moku's embrace with that ascendancy. It didnt work. So unless they fixed it, its borked.
Radees - making different build is not the solution to his problems.

"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
I use fortify on leapslam I have a chest piece that gives me 6% of physical damage taken as fire with %76 fire resist

I use the basalt flask sulpher flask and lions roar granite flask along with 6 end charges.

Yet I try to do yellow maps at lvl 77 and get ripped

So you just have fortify when you use leap slam.

Maybe link the fortify gem to your active gem while fighting the boss.

You haven´t link the gear/tree so I can´t be more specific but I guess you have rather low life for two handed melee build.

The most important thing is practice in the fights (what to dodge / tank / etc).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info