Honestly don't know if I will continue playing this game.

Changed flasks

Not sure where to put vaal warchief since I got my cwdt on my chest leapslam on my gloves and buffs in my helmet though I could get rid of main on leapslam and put aw there
I'll give this build 1 more try and if I still don't like it I will try a trap build since I have always wanted to try it but after that I'm not sure
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
Changed flasks
Not sure where to put vaal warchief since I got my cwdt on my chest leapslam on my gloves and buffs in my helmet though I could get rid of main on leapslam and put aw there

I have seen in the vid you have some nice elder gloves with faster attack support modifier so you just need to socket two gems - fortify and leap slam there.

I am also not sure about cwdt + IC setup bcos of negative interaction with your main skill.

You could probably figure out smth better such as CWDT + duration + Molten shell + blood rage in four link.

Vaal AW is worth using in 4/5 link. I am sure you can do it:)

"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
I'll give this build 1 more try and if I still don't like it I will try a trap build since I have always wanted to try it but after that I'm not sure

I have played many trap builds. They are usually easy to gear, level and pretty strong even with low budget SSF gear.
Last edited by Rakiii on Oct 27, 2018, 2:41:12 PM
How about this.

If one of you could find a good siesmic trap build guide (preferably pure physical) I will follow that build step by step and play it until I learn it and whatnot since I obviously shoot myself in the foot Everytime I make or follow a build.
I'll start the build on this league and then just play on standard until I get it down.

I really don't want to quit this game :(
Last edited by AngryMu5r00m on Oct 27, 2018, 5:45:39 PM
I think you would be better off playing arc trap .

A pair of deerstalker boots https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deerstalker

A fencoil https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fencoil

Can get you threw the story quite nice .

The reason I am suggesting arc trap is because it will clear much much better than allmost anything else .

Basic plan would be get to blood aquaduct act 8 , and farm there until you get to level 75
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
I think you would be better off playing arc trap .

A pair of deerstalker boots https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deerstalker

A fencoil https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fencoil

Can get you threw the story quite nice .

The reason I am suggesting arc trap is because it will clear much much better than allmost anything else .

Basic plan would be get to blood aquaduct act 8 , and farm there until you get to level 75

What's wrong with siesmic trap? And I'm looking to get through maps not just story.
Not expecting a shaper killer or anything but I would just like to be able to do the rest of the content I have yet to see.
Arc trap can get you through maps without problem.

I have played bladefall trapper and tried also a bit of seismic too.

Seismic trap has good damage potential but also cooldown.

You can reduce cooldown quite a bit though.

I would combine it with other type of physical damage trap without the cooldown limitation though (f.e. bladefall) to get full potential.

On the other hand because seismic (bladefall) trap deal physical damage, it can be boosted by support gems and passive skills that are more commonly used to modify attacks, such as the Added Fire Damage Support gem and the Hatred aura or "stat stick weapons".
Last edited by Rakiii on Oct 28, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
"
Rakiii wrote:
Arc trap can get you through maps without problem.

I have played bladefall trapper and tried also a bit of seismic too.

Seismic trap has good damage potential but also cooldown.

You can reduce cooldown quite a bit though.

I would combine it with other type of physical damage trap without the cooldown limitation though (f.e. bladefall) to get full potential.

On the other hand because seismic (bladefall) trap deal physical damage, it can be boosted by support gems and passive skills that are more commonly used to modify attacks, such as the Added Fire Damage Support gem and the Hatred aura or "stat stick weapons".

Could a cold snap trap crit build work? Not sure if there is a build guide for it....
Arc just doesn't seem interesting...
Base damage of cold snap seems good but it has cooldown unless smth changed.
I would combine it with other cold trap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info