[3.4] Abyssal Scourge 15mil Shaper dps all content clear

Where i can get the pastebin link for this build?
Yesterday I asked build guide's owner for the same. Unfortunately, didn't get any response :/
In the gear section under late game your Chin Sol is equipped with Barrage ... i'm a bit puzzled, shouldn't we use Scourge Arrow ?
I went a slightly different route with chest piece, any advice on upgrades?

"
3line wrote:

nice bow mate, how many ex it was cost?) U need to buy better jewels and if u change helmet for lightpoacher its will be a big dmg boost
"
SoFastx wrote:
Where i can get the pastebin link for this build?

Sorry thought its on the starting post..
here we go:
https://pastebin.com/r4UuX8yE
"
3line wrote:

well this needs a whole overhaul. no use for farruls because u want the +5max res of the loreweave to get a bit more tanky. else i would play with kaoms. Like this has nothing to do with my actual build tbh
Thanks for the update, im going to switch to loreweaave and light poacher and follow you tree to see if i can come close to your dps figures.
Last edited by 3line on Oct 18, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
I'm sure this build rocks but only for the 3 rare jewels (as OP, corrupted etc) you need 100/150 EX .. let alone the rest ..
Guess any build rocks with such gear tbh.
Hello guys! so, actually im decided to sell my headhunter to try this build=) Atm i have +1tombfist, bubonic trails, belt, neck, chin sol, all abyss jewels and loreweave. And have 60ex to bought another gear, what will be the best priority, can someone help me pls?=) I dont have any problems to swap weapons for mapping and bossing, so now im little bit annoyed, because i dont know how with surviability on this build and any reason to buy corrupt kaom on increased dmg(which give to us 1000+hp) or will be better get corrupted loreweave for +1gems or increased damage(ofc in this case dmg will be higher +1-2mln.)And another question about reflect, we use caustic arrow, because its cant be reflected?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info