[3.4] Abyssal Scourge 15mil Shaper dps all content clear

"
Hectorbodies wrote:
Hi,
Very good build. I have decent gear, max res, 5k life and I am OS by every "hard" boss like shaper or t15-16. Did I miss something about mitigation or am I just noob?

https://pastebin.com/Em4pbUnu

I dont check your pob.
But 5k life max res is fine for every content especially for bosses.
You just dont tank shaper/high bosses abilitys in poe.
Spoiler
Hello guys, answer please, before new league worked all fine
Why i cant spawn spore close to character, only line? wiki says this
"Distance between each spore pod can be increased by releasing the channel while mouse cursor is near the edge of your screen. With 4 additional arrows, the spore pods spawn in a cluster near your mouse cursor."

UPDATE: need +1 arrow quiver, haha, sry my fail xD
Last edited by Shmitok02 on Dec 17, 2018, 3:44:31 PM
for whoever wandered why they don't have the insane damage as the OP. This is basically a EX burning Abyssal jewels build.

no offense, but you put the jewels and gears on another set up for eg: kinetic blast wander/ barrage, it's probably gonna one shot shaper as well.

This build is insane for boss killing, But mapping speed with scourge arrow is very clunky compared to tornado/ele hit.
Last edited by Realmerk on Dec 17, 2018, 9:31:38 AM
"
for whoever wandered why they don't have the insane damage as the OP. This is basically a EX burning Abyssal jewels build.

no offense, but you put the jewels and gears on another set up for eg: kinetic blast wander/ barrage, it's probably gonna one shot shaper as well.

This build is insane for boss killing, But mapping speed with scourge arrow is very clunky compared to tornado/ele hit.

Yup, I'm doing this mostly bc the ts enchant is too expensive. The build feels good, but I didn't drop even an ex till now and I hit a wall :\
For People looking for his PoB.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/K6eM8tVV
Spoiler
I love this build just figuring our what to do for 3.5 with the nerfs, i was looking at HopeShredder maybe its a alternative but maybe a crafted bow is the way to go.
"
Slagle96 wrote:
For People looking for his PoB.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/K6eM8tVV
Spoiler
I love this build just figuring our what to do for 3.5 with the nerfs, i was looking at HopeShredder maybe its a alternative but maybe a crafted bow is the way to go.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Right now, if u can see my char, i'm pretty shitty geared (my luck this league is just shit...) but I can still clear t15 pretty fast, I think if u get good abyss jewels its gonna be insanely strong anyway
"

Spoiler
Pros and Cons

- Very High DPS
- Tanky
- Oneshot's every content
- Easy upgradable
- Dont need to respec any points

- Expensive to very expensive
- Need to know game mechanics
- Not beginner friendly

###########################################################

- Pantheons "Brine King + Yogul"

- Bandits "Kill all"

- Ascendancy order "Gathering Winds -> Fast and Deadly -> Powerfull Precision -> Rupture"

Spoiler

For leveling i recommend to use Vaal Rain of Arrows with the following links: Vaal Rain of Arrows - Increased Area of Effect - Added Lightning Damage - Added Cold Damage - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Faster Attacks

- Passive Tree (20 Points)
20 Points

- Passive Tree (40 Points)
40 Points

- Passive Tree (60 Points)
60 Points

- Passive Tree (FINAL TREE)
Final LVL 100 Tree

Spoiler
Single Target : Scourge Arrow - Elemental Focus - Slower Projectiles - Increased Critical Strikes - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Added Lightning Damage

Clearing method 01 : Caustic Arrow - Concentrated Effect - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Mirage Archer - Lightning Penetration

Clearing method 02 : Tornado Shot - Phys to lightning - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Mirage Archer - Lightning Penetration

Utility Setup : Blink Arrow - Blood Rage

Aura Setup : Herald of Ice - Wrath

Defensive Setup : Cast when damage taken (Level 1) - Immortal Call (Level 1)

Spoiler
Leveling Gear

Low Budget Gear

Late League Gear

What to focus on jewels: U want to stack as much ele damage as you can. So basically you want to buy 4-stat Jewels with double Lightning Damage - Attackspeed - Life

Jewels
Jewels:

Spoiler
do you think The Tempest is a valid alternative to Chinsol? or a rare bow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info