[3.4] Abyssal Scourge 15mil Shaper dps all content clear

"
mapple147 wrote:
hi , any recommendations on this gear ?

Ur gear is pretty good so far , pretty sure u can clear all content with it..
I can't see all your jewels but the one socketed in ur belt sucks ass
other than that u could upgrade ur rings for some flat lightning + wed + life + res but at that points it is just nice to have , u should have more than enough damage with ur current gear.
U could also start exalting ur 3 stats jewels and hope for an good 4th mod
Oh yeah and the faster projectiles corruption is acutally pretty big you might think about getting that also
Last edited by JokeY321 on Oct 14, 2018, 12:08:42 PM
"
"
gianbf wrote:
i decide to give a go this build, somewhat on a mid budget version, but the dps is not near of 1% of yours, can you check what im missing maybe to archive half of your scourge arrow dps?.

Does this build really needs unnatural instinct to be effective?

Well your jewels are not the best to be honest, and as a Lightning stacking build u wanna get as much flat dps as you can get!
Also unnatrual instinct is ~15% DPS!

Yes i understand this, i just respect into your build yesterday, today i will adjust everything to better items, but when i tried it yesterday the damage output was not near anything close to what you do to bosses, even my pob scourage arrow damage it not near 10% close to yours, i dont know what im missing with the setup i have i was thinking to be near 40-50% of your damage.

https://pastebin.com/f72Z87qA can you take a look please.
Last edited by gianbf on Oct 14, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
"
gianbf wrote:
"
"
gianbf wrote:
i decide to give a go this build, somewhat on a mid budget version, but the dps is not near of 1% of yours, can you check what im missing maybe to archive half of your scourge arrow dps?.

Does this build really needs unnatural instinct to be effective?

Well your jewels are not the best to be honest, and as a Lightning stacking build u wanna get as much flat dps as you can get!
Also unnatrual instinct is ~15% DPS!

Yes i understand this, i just respect into your build yesterday, today i will adjust everything to better items, but when i tried it yesterday the damage output was not near anything close to what you do to bosses, even my pob scourage arrow damage it not near 10% close to yours, i dont know what im missing with the setup i have i was thinking to be near 40-50% of your damage.

can you post your POB ?
Hey, I bought those itens to try a barrage / lightning arrow setup.. idk if you test but deadeye is better than pathfinder in this case? any idea for my build ? gg quiver btw :p

"
JokeY321 wrote:
"
mapple147 wrote:

other than that u could upgrade ur rings for some flat lightning + wed + life + res but at that points it is just nice to have , u should have more than enough damage with ur current gear.
Oh yeah and the faster projectiles corruption is acutally pretty big you might think about getting that also

im currently not using watcher's eye with 2 wrath mode, do i get the watcher's eye first or lightpoacher with additional scourge arrow spores?
Hello!ty for awesome build! what are u think about same build on scion, its gd idea?wanna it on scion
https://pastebin.com/f72Z87qA pon to my build
"
mapple147 wrote:
"
JokeY321 wrote:
"
mapple147 wrote:

im currently not using watcher's eye with 2 wrath mode, do i get the watcher's eye first or lightpoacher with additional scourge arrow spores?

order of importance

1. Watcher's eye with 1 Wrath mod (lightning pen)
2. additional spore enchant
3. Watcher's eye with 2 Wrath mods (lightning pen + crit/phys as light/inc light damage)
"
gianbf wrote:
https://pastebin.com/f72Z87qA pon to my build

Oh I dont even know where to start. I'll try to make an order of importance (If one step is to expensive for you , jump to the next one )

1.Get rid of that Combat Focus jewel , it literally gives you no benefits at all (we are not playing elemental hit)

2.Why are u using two silver flasks? get rid of one and buy an diamond one

3.Please get an Quicksilver flask , i dont even get how u could run maps without it

4.U shouldn't need a life / mana flask since ur playing with enough leech , replace it with an Dying Sun ( u should now have Dying Sun+Atziri+Diamond+Quicksilver+Silver if u followed the previous steps )

5.6L ur Chin-Sol

6.get level 20/20 gems

7.get abyss jewels for your empty jewel sockets

8.get an unnatural instinct jewel (expensive , skip if u do not have the currency)

9.replace ur old abyss jewels try to get lightning damage to bow attacks + lightning damage to attacks + life (we are stacking flat lightning damage here)

10. get an watcher's eye with lightning pen

11. -step 9 has two things to do at once cause it will fuck up your resistances- get 2 abyss socketed bubonics + get new rings to cap your resistances !

GL and thanks for playing our build
Whats your setup for delving?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info