- Easy upgradable
- Dont need to respec any points

- Expensive to very expensive
- Need to know game mechanics
- Not beginner friendly

###########################################################

- Pantheons "Brine King + Yogul"

- Bandits "Kill all"

- Ascendancy order "Gathering Winds -> Fast and Deadly -> Powerfull Precision -> Rupture"

Spoiler

For leveling i recommend to use Vaal Rain of Arrows with the following links: Vaal Rain of Arrows - Increased Area of Effect - Added Lightning Damage - Added Cold Damage - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Faster Attacks

- Passive Tree (20 Points)
20 Points

- Passive Tree (40 Points)
40 Points

- Passive Tree (60 Points)
60 Points

- Passive Tree (FINAL TREE)
Final LVL 100 Tree

Spoiler
Single Target : Scourge Arrow - Elemental Focus - Slower Projectiles - Increased Critical Strikes - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Added Lightning Damage

Clearing method 01 : Caustic Arrow - Concentrated Effect - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Mirage Archer - Lightning Penetration

Clearing method 02 : Tornado Shot - Phys to lightning - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Mirage Archer - Lightning Penetration

Utility Setup : Blink Arrow - Blood Rage

Aura Setup : Herald of Ice - Wrath

Defensive Setup : Cast when damage taken (Level 1) - Immortal Call (Level 1)

Spoiler
Leveling Gear

Low Budget Gear

Late League Gear

What to focus on jewels: U want to stack as much ele damage as you can. So basically you want to buy 4-stat Jewels with double Lightning Damage - Attackspeed - Life

Jewels
Jewels:

Last edited by BuckelJoe on Oct 15, 2018, 3:28:26 AM
Last bumped on Dec 24, 2018, 9:41:40 AM
### MIRROR TIER ITEMS ###

Decided to Finish the #1 unidsputed best ELE DPS amulet in the game for this build!

Mirror Thread will be started soon!
Fee: 35ex

Mirror Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206534
Last edited by BuckelJoe on Oct 13, 2018, 5:02:34 AM
### RESERVED FOR UPDATE LOGS ###
By far the deadliest build I've ever seen.
It just feels amazing to one-shot every boss without any loss in clearspeed.
For most map bosses u don't even need ur single target skill.
Also the best uber-elder farmer I've ever played
Most fun I've had all league and I'll keep playing it till the end.
Last edited by JokeY321 on Oct 11, 2018, 1:27:11 PM
just fyi : I cleared all content deathless with worse gear than the recommended Late League Gear.

My Gear :

ya those are some crazy jewels man. how many exalts you got in jewel investment? lol
i know thats the crazy late game setup, its all optimized type of stuff, which im completely fine with. but those are expensive lol

i love scourge arrow. its damage potential is so awesome too. just hate any map like cells or something with it. anything with doorways feels like complete trash with scourge arrow
"
xMustard wrote:
ya those are some crazy jewels man. how many exalts you got in jewel investment? lol
i know thats the crazy late game setup, its all optimized type of stuff, which im completely fine with. but those are expensive lol

i love scourge arrow. its damage potential is so awesome too. just hate any map like cells or something with it. anything with doorways feels like complete trash with scourge arrow

Uff actually i crafted most of my jewels myself with chaos spam or metallic fossils and slammed the good one's :P cant say the value about tho but u would say ~5ex each is a nice value
Nice build and better guide!
Hey, very nice guide! One question, I feel like my damage is significantly lower than you when it comes to bosses. I see that for you the bosses literally melt whereas, for me, it takes me a while. Could it be due to my level by chance? or is there a tip on killing those bosses?
Also, the chaos damage hits really hard too... I was wondering if you can help with that as well.

Please check out my things on PoB: https://pastebin.com/V0QiVF75

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by diibaduuba on Oct 12, 2018, 5:51:59 AM
"
diibaduuba wrote:
Hey, very nice guide! One question, I feel like my damage is significantly lower than you when it comes to bosses. I see that for you the bosses literally melt whereas, for me, it takes me a while. Could it be due to my level by chance? or is there a tip on killing those bosses?
Also, the chaos damage hits really hard too... I was wondering if you can help with that as well.

Please check out my things on PoB: https://pastebin.com/V0QiVF75

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the feedback first of all!
Was looking on your Tree and have to say you should drop Throatseeker for Crackling Speed and Arcing Blows. also you have to go for levels and get the Life nodes where you can! I would say focus on my actual Tree in my profile! Those 4 Nodes to reach Throatseeker is like level 95-99
But overall pretty solid gear dude :)
How much did you spent in total to reach that state of your gear if i might ask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info