[3.4] Abyssal Scourge 15mil Shaper dps all content clear

Thanks for this build really enjoying it now about to fight uber elder for the first time so wish me luck.

Can anyone look at my gear and suggest wear i should focus my investment to help me improve.

Thanks again.

Charector= kermitthefridge
#StandardLivesMatter
"
Masja72 wrote:
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
ez uber elder, uber atziri.
Spoiler

video record can uber atsiri and uber ehler?
visit thoughts that I in vain began this expensive adventure: (

U.atziri
Without unnatural instinct the build still works?
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
Masja72 wrote:
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
ez uber elder, uber atziri.
Spoiler

video record can uber atsiri and uber ehler?
visit thoughts that I in vain began this expensive adventure: (

U.atziri

Can i get your item filter pls ? ^^
Hey i have a question about your build. Can you tell as which map mods can and can't do this build.
"
thorgal2 wrote:

Sure bro, np :))
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/axala22 can u help me guys? i got problem with build idk how to fix.... i cant even farm uber lab
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
thorgal2 wrote:

Thanks bro !

Also - build question : i bought the tombfist with 1 socket and ele weakness on hit ...4 ex.
The lightpoacher with 2 sockets and scourge arrow enchant is 25 ex - should i just get another helmet with Scourge arrow enchant, or lightpoacher with no scourge arrow enchant ?
Thank you
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
thorgal2 wrote:

Thanks bro !

Also - build question : i bought the tombfist with 1 socket and ele weakness on hit ...4 ex.
The lightpoacher with 2 sockets and scourge arrow enchant is 25 ex - should i just get another helmet with Scourge arrow enchant, or lightpoacher with no scourge arrow enchant ?
Thank you
Is there any special way to use Scourge Arrow? My gear is pretty good i think, and i huge problem to kill shaper. I don't have Unnatural Instinct yet, it give huge dps boost?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info