[3.4] Abyssal Scourge 15mil Shaper dps all content clear

"
Shmitok02 wrote:
ez uber elder, uber atziri.
Spoiler

video record can uber atsiri and uber ehler?
visit thoughts that I in vain began this expensive adventure: (
Last edited by Masja72 on Oct 24, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
Hi,
Your build is very nice but i want to ask you. Why we take claw node in skill tree ? I look at your profile and on switch you got one, is this is nessesary or not. Maybe we can you spend this point on bow circle.
By the way if we need to use it the good option for claw can be set witch
Bloodseekers(with wildstrike+multistrike+life on hit or elemental damage skill) and Lycoside(with some auras). This set give as high life regen and 100% strike chance.
"
Masja72 wrote:
I'm dying a lot with your build, no protection :(

Once you know game mechanics well enough, surviving isn't that much of a struggle since you one shot everything (killing people before they get a chance at killing me is the whole point of this type of build).

"
F3LL3rt wrote:
Hi,
Your build is very nice but i want to ask you. Why we take claw node in skill tree ?

For the claw nodes, you have to socket a Lioneye's Fall in the tree just below. This unique jewel transforms all melee weapon modifiers to bows. It was expensive in the early season but is dirt cheap now.

Spoiler
Hi question with scourge arrow mechanics and effective dps.

Does having more arrows which spread the pods to form kind of a circular or square cluster with around 2-3 arrows cause better coverage for burst or shotgunning compared to having one arrow with 5 pods in a straight line?

Has anyone noticed what is more effective?

Also, I've taken a scion path to run two might of the meeks and unnatural instinct slay/raider or slay/deadeye, still experimenting between the two for effective boss dps. It is better for survivability imo. I dont have the ability to one shot guardians however which makes me sad.

My char is public, I dont have the godly gear that OP has but I am close there, and it still takes me almost 10 shots to kill guardians sometimes more if i have to kite around. Advice needed!
ign DominusDontTouchMe
Where should we place jewels? i presume lioneye near claw ?

NVM i read the comments
Last edited by Azazel696 on Oct 28, 2018, 8:38:55 AM
Where do we put unnatural instinct?
"
Azazel696 wrote:
Where do we put unnatural instinct?

Scion Wheel
U can do a HC version? We have other ascendancy options? (I know the damage will be lower)
ID: Bizaugska
i am new player why passive tree take soul raker ? i mean what relationship claws with bow
"
Diadz wrote:
i am new player why passive tree take soul raker ? i mean what relationship claws with bow

Look at my previous post :)

@Lexxiiii (or anyone who's well informed about SA mechanics)

I was wondering how does the pod explosion arrows work with point blank and close range? Is the "projectile travel distance" the distance between the mob and the pod? Between the mob and the player? Or does it add the distance between the player and the pod, to the distance between the pod and the mob?

Depending on that, the +1 pod enchant might not be that strong in single target dps (or at least not worth investing 20ex 'til the very end gear).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info