[3.4] Abyssal Scourge 15mil Shaper dps all content clear

Definitely op, but the price for all items... this build cost looooots of exalts :/
"
Yloss wrote:
I'm sure this build rocks but only for the 3 rare jewels (as OP, corrupted etc) you need 100/150 EX .. let alone the rest ..
Guess any build rocks with such gear tbh.

I found a rare jewel with double lightning and the corrupted blood corruption for an exalt. i sacrifice a slight amount of life, since I'd have a double lightning and life jewel. Much cheaper than a lioneye's for 17 ex.
Guys dont see any info about pantheon, what will be best for us?
"
Konan88 wrote:
Guys dont see any info about pantheon, what will be best for us?

Under overview, the Op listed this

- Pantheons "Brine King + Yogul"
Quick question. The PoB says you're using power charges. How is that being generated?
"
livewirejsp wrote:
Quick question. The PoB says you're using power charges. How is that being generated?

His PoB is dogsh1t.
He is using power and frenzy charges and -47 res.
"
"
livewirejsp wrote:

His PoB is dogsh1t.

Yea. God items help. I one shot merc izaro/argus at lvl 69, so I'm pretty happy so far. Lvl 72 and i can do t15 maps, although I'm super squishy. I still enjoy it.
"
livewirejsp wrote:

just for bossing like shaper. i mean its just for the calcs.
"
"
livewirejsp wrote:

His PoB is dogsh1t.

https://pastebin.com/r4UuX8yE
dont see any -47 res in there mate. so please stop hating if you cant afford propper gear.
"
"
livewirejsp wrote:

just for bossing like shaper. i mean its just for the calcs.

Ah, I've seen alk put these on to get charges, and then throw other boots on. I see now. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info