[3.4] Best Uber Elder Farmer | AnActualHorn's BV Super Leecher 5m Dps | All Content

"
Maestery wrote:
Some advice for the thread and some questions i have myself.
What is best stats on ring to search for besides assasins mark life and resist?
What is best thing to look on amulet besides this life stuff?
Best things on belt what benefits as most?
As i andurstand elemental damage whit attacks wont give us anything only flat ele damage?
Does fire damage % on belt is worth it to pay a litle extra and get it?
how should resists be for wise oak and what is best flask set up for mapping?
What is the bis watchers eye to look for?
Jewel section overall.

when i PoB'd my character i quickly realized this skill is very picky on what helps jewel wise.. i have a small list i can share with you though

on rare jewels you want

Life >>>>>
spell damage >>>
global phys damage >>>
global crit strike chance >>>
global crit strike multi >>>
crit multi with one handed weapons >>>
crit multi while dual weilding >>>
global crit strike multi with spells >>>
global crit strike chance with spells >>>
cold damage(or fire, dont get lightning it doesnt buff as much) >>
area damage >>
res if you need it

attack speed doesnt help. cast speed obviously helps you cast faster but not dps buff, for some reason some of the "with one handed weapons" and "while dual wielding" modifiers dont work as they should but some do, its very weird and only specific ones will actually work (cant think of a;ll of them atm would have to pob it)

here are my current jewels(dont have UI and havent bought watchers yet)

as for watchers eye i think hatred crit eye is best? honestly not sure though, tried one with ele pen with hatred and dropped dps.

as for others.

ring: get life on it
amulet: get life, res, life mod and cold damage/fire damage if you can, or crit chance
belt: mine just has % increased life recovery rate, % increased life, flat life and res(also on a leather belt for more life)

resists i just kept them all 3 at the exact same so the flask give pen and damage reduction to all 3 res.

For the build guide writer sorry for stepping in, just posting some things ive noticed/learned while gearing my char, figured id help a bit :D
Last edited by Mtntech on Oct 16, 2018, 6:07:27 PM
"
Maestery wrote:
Some advice for the thread and some questions i have myself.
What is best stats on ring to search for besides assasins mark life and resist?
What is best thing to look on amulet besides this life stuff?
Best things on belt what benefits as most?
As i andurstand elemental damage whit attacks wont give us anything only flat ele damage?
Does fire damage % on belt is worth it to pay a litle extra and get it?
how should resists be for wise oak and what is best flask set up for mapping?
What is the bis watchers eye to look for?
Jewel section overall.

You want warlords mark not ass mark
Amulet the best mods are life>gain phys as extra element> crit multi
If you are bossing prioritize the increased maximum life leech.

Best thing on belt is increased elemental damage from prismatic fossil,
if you are bossing prioritize the increased life recovery rate.

BV has the spell tag so the flat damage to attacks don't work
% fire damage doesn't help that much it was just a belt crafted for RF but ended up having the perfect resistances for me so i bought it.

I already show the best flask setup for mapping in guide

BIS watchers eye will probably be triple/double hatred
I did your build but i'm still having problem in delve they often 1 shot me only with 1 damage mod and ele penet mod. i'm wondering how did you push to 850? and can you take look my char and what should i do ? @AnActualHorn
"
trusty13 wrote:
how good is empower 3? better than added fire?

Empower gave me 400k shaper dps over added fire.
If you are gonna do this build don't even look at his PoB. It's stupidly ridiculous. Aside from the shocked shaper he has non-existent flask mod. lol.
"
WizardofVoid wrote:
If you are gonna do this build don't even look at his PoB. It's stupidly ridiculous. Aside from the shocked shaper he has non-existent flask mod. lol.

what the fuck are u talking the shocking thing is true but of which flask are u talking?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
WizardofVoid wrote:

the flask mod is made instead of pantheon which i assume poB doesn't support. he made it to show how much life leech on hit rate is!
"
omgswtbusyet wrote:
I did your build but i'm still having problem in delve they often 1 shot me only with 1 damage mod and ele penet mod. i'm wondering how did you push to 850? and can you take look my char and what should i do ? @AnActualHorn

You need a taste of hate and or basalt you have almost no phys reduction.

Ele pen mod is super rippy and u should avoid it when possible, even the pathfinder/occultist super tanks have problems with it.

Try to get a mark of the shaper the 80% spell damage is HUGE dps

I wouldn't use spell echo even though it's nice qol for mapping you need as much dps as possible for delving

I also have been trying another setup which works better for delves that I didn't go into much detail about. You use inpulsa with bv-empower-inc crit strikes-ele prolif-hypothermia-controlled destruction
this setup is much less damage but more defensive because it freezes the rares for a long time

Hope this helps
why you dont take Alira instead of the 2 points ? crit multi bonus + resist and mana regen is kinda good for the build.
"
moumout wrote:
why you dont take Alira instead of the 2 points ? crit multi bonus + resist and mana regen is kinda good for the build.

2 points on tree is more dps than 15 crit multi and we leech enough mana already. If you don't have enough res you can get alira if u want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info