[3.4] Best Uber Elder Farmer | AnActualHorn's BV Super Leecher 5m Dps | All Content

"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
WizardofVoid wrote:
In what world do you have 3.6m dps? I copied your PoB and ticked every buff that's out there yet even with the enemy is shocked you have 3m dps.

Might want to correct your "guide".

You probably don't have something checked right

I copied directly from poe.ninja and now i just copied the link you've given. You have full frenzy charges and unholy might for some reason, then i see you shocked uber elder/shaper. In reality you have 2m dps which is still a lot.

Don't get me wrong it's a pretty good build but you are giving false information.
"
WizardofVoid wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
WizardofVoid wrote:
In what world do you have 3.6m dps? I copied your PoB and ticked every buff that's out there yet even with the enemy is shocked you have 3m dps.

Might want to correct your "guide".

You probably don't have something checked right

I copied directly from poe.ninja and now i just copied the link you've given. You have full frenzy charges and unholy might for some reason, then i see you shocked uber elder/shaper. In reality you have 2m dps which is still a lot.

Don't get me wrong it's a pretty good build but you are giving false information.

Yeah sin's rebirth gives unholy might, and I have full frenzy charges about 50% of the uber elder fight from ads.
I timed the duration your frenzy charges affected you during the video of your uber elder fight and they were active for all but 10 seconds after the first add phase ended. That is completly irrelevant for the fight.

Also you say that Sin's Rebirth gives you unholy might but you don't even use it in your video.

Don't even get me started on why in the world you would check that box about shocking anything besides adds during the uber elder fight.

The thing I don't get most is why you feel the need to do that at all, the build looks stable as hell, doing uber elder in a 6 man party setting is nothing short of impressive too.

Just be honest that you "only" do 1.5-2m dps in a regular fight, truth is if you are able to do the fight the way you do with knowing how to dodge, not panic and have your priorities straight - that damage will be more than enough.
"
Omegamyr wrote:
I timed the duration your frenzy charges affected you during the video of your uber elder fight and they were active for all but 10 seconds after the first add phase ended. That is completly irrelevant for the fight.

Also you say that Sin's Rebirth gives you unholy might but you don't even use it in your video.

Don't even get me started on why in the world you would check that box about shocking anything besides adds during the uber elder fight.

The thing I don't get most is why you feel the need to do that at all, the build looks stable as hell, doing uber elder in a 6 man party setting is nothing short of impressive too.

Just be honest that you "only" do 1.5-2m dps in a regular fight, truth is if you are able to do the fight the way you do with knowing how to dodge, not panic and have your priorities straight - that damage will be more than enough.

I switched out basalt for sin's rebirth for the 6 player for safety. I've done 200 carries with sin's rebirth and use it 99% of the time like I said in the guide. Also in normal 1 player hp it doesn't take ages to kill shaper/elder so the frenzy charges do last 50% of the fight after I kill adds
You're not doing anywhere close to 3.4M DPS. You have no way of shocking bosses so I'm not sure why you would check that buff in PoB. You're probably closer to 2M DPS.

Why do you prefer x2 phys as extra weapons over 100% spell crit, spell, multi daggers? your global phys is minor.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Oct 12, 2018, 6:47:03 PM
"
ment2008 wrote:
Why do you prefer x2 phys as extra weapons over 100% spell crit, spell, multi daggers? your global phys is minor.

My global phys is not minor
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Vortex
Blade vortex has tons of base physical damage, I didn't look for spell crit because I was already capped at 60% crit chance with diamond flask. Spell damage is really important but hard to get phys as extra paired with it because you can only craft them with essences. I am missing some crit multi on the one in my main hand so I could upgrade that one.
Loving the build so far, only at 85 and missing some proper jewels. But at 5.3k HP and some dmg it feels really solid. If you have the time, please take a look at my char "FakeRangerBicep" and recommend what I should focus on upgrading next. :)
"
thegreekgod wrote:
Loving the build so far, only at 85 and missing some proper jewels. But at 5.3k HP and some dmg it feels really solid. If you have the time, please take a look at my char "FakeRangerBicep" and recommend what I should focus on upgrading next. :)

Sure I can look at your profile in a bit and that hp is pretty good for your level
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
thegreekgod wrote:

Sure I can look at your profile in a bit and that hp is pretty good for your level

Thanks man. Im up to 89 now at 5.7k HP, feeling solid even though Ive been one shot a couple of times by bosses when ive been clumsy. Would you say getting helm enchant or Unnatural instinct/watchers eye is most important? Those are more or less the things im working at ATM, im not close to getting shaper or uber elder yet so im taking it quite easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info