[3.4] Best Uber Elder Farmer | AnActualHorn's BV Super Leecher 5m Dps | All Content

Hello !

I am only level 83 atm but I can feel the power of this build already.
The big problem I have is the cast speed for Blade Vortex. It is too long. So i am playing with Spell Echo atm. Two questions :

1) How do you deal with the cast speed ?
2) Is Unnatural Instinct mandatory ?

Here is my gear :

Have a nice day and thank you for sharing !
"
NemesoK wrote:
Hello !

I am only level 83 atm but I can feel the power of this build already.
The big problem I have is the cast speed for Blade Vortex. It is too long. So i am playing with Spell Echo atm. Two questions :

1) How do you deal with the cast speed ?
2) Is Unnatural Instinct mandatory ?

Here is my gear :

Have a nice day and thank you for sharing !

1. Cast speed shouldn't be too bad, you get used to it :D

2. Unnatural instinct is HUGE dps increase I highly recommend you getting it. But it still works without
This is my default build next league if inpulsas gets hit :)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hi, i want to start next season with this build, cause stat sticks will still work with Blade Vortex if I didn't understand wrong. Also you think you can use some MF gear for low tiers to get some early sustain? Thanks for the build!
"
Hi, i want to start next season with this build, cause stat sticks will still work with Blade Vortex if I didn't understand wrong. Also you think you can use some MF gear for low tiers to get some early sustain? Thanks for the build!

Yeah you can through on ventors, sadimas, and goldwyrm and mf maps pretty safely, but without acuity you will be squishy
With the big nerf to stat sticks how much damage do you estimate this build doing and do you think its still better than the ele 3 herald version?
just wanna let anyone who's interested in playing this build know im doing it and its working fine so far.. ive killed uber atziri, working towards shaper now..

im also running 2 meeks, unnatural instinct and transcendant flesh
Is it sill good uber elder farming build at 3.5 ?
Hi, can you take a look on my profile, i feel very squishy when running t15+ maps and fighting red elder even with close to 6k life, i know acuity is necessary and im struggling on finding 1, any tips on farming in 3.5 with this build?
"
tirusv6 wrote:
Hi, can you take a look on my profile, i feel very squishy when running t15+ maps and fighting red elder even with close to 6k life, i know acuity is necessary and im struggling on finding 1, any tips on farming in 3.5 with this build?

Im not a 100% on this, but im pretty sure this build was abusing stat sticks, and they were removed from the game in 3.5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info