[3.4] Best Uber Elder Farmer | AnActualHorn's BV Super Leecher 5m Dps | All Content

Tbh i think this is a good build but after i copied it and palyed a while now i dont understand the leechy thing.
Sometimes i do sometimes i just dont leech and sometimes the leech comes so hard deleayed where i thought wtf was that life gain i dont know if im doing something wrong but i dont understand why that doesnt work well for me since my items arent that crappy in my opinion. some advice would be nice if you could check my character
"
thegreekgod wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
"
thegreekgod wrote:
Loving the build so far, only at 85 and missing some proper jewels. But at 5.3k HP and some dmg it feels really solid. If you have the time, please take a look at my char "FakeRangerBicep" and recommend what I should focus on upgrading next. :)

Sure I can look at your profile in a bit and that hp is pretty good for your level

Thanks man. Im up to 89 now at 5.7k HP, feeling solid even though Ive been one shot a couple of times by bosses when ive been clumsy. Would you say getting helm enchant or Unnatural instinct/watchers eye is most important? Those are more or less the things im working at ATM, im not close to getting shaper or uber elder yet so im taking it quite easy.

Your gear is looking good except I would upgrade your ammy and belt to have the increased life leech/increased life recovery, these make you way more tanky. Or you can just upgrade your ammy to have a gain phys as extra X for dps while mapping.

Helm enchant is big quality of life because you can switch out added fire for your increased duration so I think i'd get that first, the other 2 are a bit more expensive upgrades.

"
AnActualHorn wrote:

Your gear is looking good except I would upgrade your ammy and belt to have the increased life leech/increased life recovery, these make you way more tanky. Or you can just upgrade your ammy to have a gain phys as extra X for dps while mapping.

Helm enchant is big quality of life because you can switch out added fire for your increased duration so I think i'd get that first, the other 2 are a bit more expensive upgrades.

Yeah some extra leech speed would not hurt at all. Ill work on that, thanks for chiming in :) Id really like to take this build up to 96 to get all of the nodes i see a major need for. Im thinking of maybe getting an Inspired learning in the Shadow area for some extra mapping fun.
repecced my reave/blade flurry build over to this because ive never played blade vortex.. just bought an HH for my other char so couldnt go all out on gearing the char.. but i did hit 2 decent weapons with fossils(under 10 tries for both lol) sitting at 7.2k life at lvl 94 and havent died a single time with the build besides uber elder although this build did get me my first ever solo uber elder kill :D (2 deaths) so im very happy with it, wish there was a way to run hexproof maps with this build but its a small price to pay

heres the gear right now.. still need to get a 30% bv duration helmet but 20 works for now, plus i hit a decent craft on it so pretty happy with it at the moment

also need the watchers eye(ill get it today) and unnatural instincts.. just replaced UI with a decent rare jewel for now
Last edited by Mtntech on Oct 15, 2018, 5:21:06 PM
how should resists be for wise oak and what is best flask set up for mapping?
What is the bis watchers eye to look for?
"
Pepkill wrote:
Tbh i think this is a good build but after i copied it and palyed a while now i dont understand the leechy thing.
Sometimes i do sometimes i just dont leech and sometimes the leech comes so hard deleayed where i thought wtf was that life gain i dont know if im doing something wrong but i dont understand why that doesnt work well for me since my items arent that crappy in my opinion. some advice would be nice if you could check my character

Your leech depends on your maximum life, you're still a low level with probably low hp so that is most likely your problem. Your items look more than fine.
Allso what should be the order i take ascendancy points?
how good is empower 3? better than added fire?
Last edited by trusty13 on Oct 16, 2018, 3:38:26 PM
"
Mtntech wrote:
repecced my reave/blade flurry build over to this because ive never played blade vortex.. just bought an HH for my other char so couldnt go all out on gearing the char.. but i did hit 2 decent weapons with fossils(under 10 tries for both lol) sitting at 7.2k life at lvl 94 and havent died a single time with the build besides uber elder although this build did get me my first ever solo uber elder kill :D (2 deaths) so im very happy with it, wish there was a way to run hexproof maps with this build but its a small price to pay

heres the gear right now.. still need to get a 30% bv duration helmet but 20 works for now, plus i hit a decent craft on it so pretty happy with it at the moment

also need the watchers eye(ill get it today) and unnatural instincts.. just replaced UI with a decent rare jewel for now

Gear looks great man I'm glad you're enjoying the build :)
Some advice for the thread and some questions i have myself.
What is best stats on ring to search for besides assasins mark life and resist?
What is best thing to look on amulet besides this life stuff?
Best things on belt what benefits as most?
As i andurstand elemental damage whit attacks wont give us anything only flat ele damage?
Does fire damage % on belt is worth it to pay a litle extra and get it?
how should resists be for wise oak and what is best flask set up for mapping?
What is the bis watchers eye to look for?
Jewel section overall.
Last edited by Maestery on Oct 16, 2018, 5:05:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info