[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

z3phie3 is good / friendly ppl :P . im aready done my gear . gl mate from SD :P
https://imgur.com/a/7i6eOXl
https://imgur.com/a/8bqZfKp
I want to support next season. Are there any leveling tip you can give me to not just be a burden?
Leveling is super annoying as a support... I missed the first day or two of every league I've played, so a little hard to say, however a bow build can't go wrong, those are usually ridiculously strong early. That or frost blades or self cast arc / arc totem could work I guess !

This build is a bit pricey, might not be the best suited for league starters, but doable I reckon.

If you're supporting friends, that should be a lot easier, if you're leveling together
I'll try a bow skill. Thanks a lot for the reply. I'm relatively noob even though I have 3 level 95 support.
I might be really dumb but here's a question. In the gear section you talk about having an amulet with 5% mana reserved, but you have a aul's uprusing showing in the gear section? Which amulet seems to be better suited for the build?
"
Magna5742 wrote:
I might be really dumb but here's a question. In the gear section you talk about having an amulet with 5% mana reserved, but you have a aul's uprusing showing in the gear section? Which amulet seems to be better suited for the build?

Hi . if u want to run 13 aura - 2-3 curse aura , and get much more es . rare amulet with 5% mana reserved is a only choice . if u wanna run 14 aura ( amulet unique with envy skill ) . u can drop this 5% rare amulet but u CANT run 2-3 aura curse . depend on what u want bro
"
Magna5742 wrote:

What Yuna said is right. If you're looking to run a more diverse aura, which can squeeze in a few curses for generic mapping for instance, you're most likely better off with a 5% reduced rare amulet, however I'm modified the build a bit to use envy, and focus 100% on auras. The idea being I'm intending to delve in standard with some friends, and we already have a cursebot, so my curses would be useless =)
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Magna5742 wrote:

Hi . if u want to run 13 aura - 2-3 curse aura , and get much more es . rare amulet with 5% mana reserved is a only choice . if u wanna run 14 aura ( amulet unique with envy skill ) . u can drop this 5% rare amulet but u CANT run 2-3 aura curse . depend on what u want bro

Ty so much man!! I'm gonna have a blast playing this next league!
That's awesome dude ! Glad to hear it =)
One post effectively doubles my despise towards aurabots
Every line in that RANT paragraph is a kick and ignore action. No brain build now demands to contribute no hands. Why not get yourself a set of MF gear or beg GGG for quantity aura? Or should dev add a follow button after Delve ends so you don't even need to tab back to game window after the minute standing on Crawler node watching YouTube?
RANT OVER

Go pathfinder and press a couple flasks every dozen sec while running around doing nothing is not remotely micromanagement god there's only 3 vaal auras, which, however, when full uptime provide more speed than Necro and 66% dodge + ES recharge that boost the eHP of not just you but the whole team a percentage you don't like. I don't know what god lv aurabot that would be if you call this unmotivated mediocrity best

Nonetheless, thanks for your contribution to promoting my corrupted jewels
Last edited by Arthur606 on Dec 1, 2018, 2:21:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info