[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

whats your opinion on using a 1% corrupted Intuitive Leap jewel to access Hex master and essence surge for just 2 passives? Would that make those nodes slightly more attractive than for 6 passives normally?
Hey Maous,

Damn, love to see how you're moving ahead =)

As we'd discussed, but to give a bit of visibility for others who may be curious to know. I think if you stick with a shield and want the extra start of faster regen it could be a really good idea. In my case, I've gone with the bow and quiver, and don't think the 15% faster start would make much of a difference, and as such wouldn't take it. But great idea though !
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KenpaxiN/privacy

Heres my profile , i have the same tree and mana reduced jewells yet i can get all auras up. can u help me? im missing something...
"
KenpaxiN wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KenpaxiN/privacy

Heres my profile , i have the same tree and mana reduced jewells yet i can get all auras up. can u help me? im missing something...

In the first time i checked ur accout . i think if u cant run aura like us / u need more reduced jewel / at lest get 10-13 ( u can get 2 if u drop ur belt and use 2 abyss socket )
2nd / vic + flask is not good . because u always need to use flask . better change into CI ( less es but i think is fine . u also can drop united in dream too - for make sure u can run easy 13 aura / use curse on hit is quite good too coz i see u have -10 mana jewel ( use arc lv 1 - lv2 link with curse )
if u have any question u can mess me ingame but im play only on SD :P . maybe z3phir3 help u is better :P
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Oct 31, 2018, 11:55:21 AM
First of all, ty for replying. thats the wrong char, look at Zarasupp plz, the scion. i followed the exact bow and quiver build. i got a ring with aspect of the spider but still i cant run all auras.
i have jewels with 1 %mana reduced reservationi just bounce them between chars

ty in advance for the help
Last edited by KenpaxiN on Oct 31, 2018, 2:29:20 PM
"
KenpaxiN wrote:
First of all, ty for replying. thats the wrong char, look at Zarasupp plz, the scion. i followed the exact bow and quiver build. i got a ring with aspect of the spider but still i cant run all auras.

maybe u need to drop ur belt to use 2 abyss soc or 1 soc / i u still cant use aura / try to low lv claity ( 1-2 in the first time for cast all aura first - u can lvling them later ) or use unset ring with aspect of spider ( use cla on it ) and use enlighten 4 on ur curse support aswell
"
KenpaxiN wrote:

Sorry buddy, I missed your message, and your profile is now private, you can pm me in game if you want, I'll be more likely to see that :)
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
"
KenpaxiN wrote:

Sorry buddy, I missed your message, and your profile is now private, you can pm me in game if you want, I'll be more likely to see that :)

Changed profile settings if u can check it again. one thing is for sure, i tried a couple of other builds, anf this one for me is by far the best one.
Hello! Managed to Vaal this armor with +2 aura gems:

What is the next step in order to get the correct 5Link, how do I proceed with vorici?
Last edited by slickepinnen on Nov 5, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
"
KenpaxiN wrote:
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
"
KenpaxiN wrote:

Changed profile settings if u can check it again. one thing is for sure, i tried a couple of other builds, anf this one for me is by far the best one.

Hey KenpaxiN,

Appreciate it man, put a lot of thought and time into this build !

Are you still have the same problem ?
I've found that when I try to run aspect of the spider, I need to change a few things to make it work. If you don't run aspect, I'm guessing you have no mana reservation issue, right ? But this occurs when you try squeeze in spider ?

If that's the case, what I did is buy a slotted ring with aspect on it, and put the clarity lvl 1 in there, and throw in an enlighten in helm where it usually is !

Hope that helps =)

As I said, I usually see these messages quite late, so if you want, feel free to write in game !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info