[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

With the additions of banners and changes to champion, what do you think of supporting as a champion?
"
urenemy wrote:
If i am running with a guy who uses Armour, and a guy who use evasion, nota giving Grace would be a problem?

Ideally you want to be running all auras, but if you have to drop one, grace could be dropped yes.
"
Masoca wrote:
Hi !

"
Regarding the ascendency, it's really up to you which order you take them, but you want Necromancer and Guardian, and the last one you will take, during uber lab, is the path towards witch tree !

Thanks for your answer !!

Is there any change with the 3.5 ?

Keep the good work !!

And of course, thanks again.

Hey Masoca,

I don't believe there are any changes with 3.5, the banner states that damages go up per kill, and as we don't kill, I think banners are geared towards being used by carries, not supports, so ignore the skill altogether
"
Smutt wrote:
With the additions of banners and changes to champion, what do you think of supporting as a champion?

Hi Smutt,

Banners won't prove to be a useful supporter-used skill due to the fact that they gain effect upon kills, and we won't be killing, so ignore this.
Regarding running as an aurabot, I still firmly believe scion is the way to go, but champs were already an interesting class for a taunt bot, using a few curses and causing debuffs from champ ascendency.
I got Victario, alpha howl, which Is my next ítem to go?

I can give to my party 3 purities, discipline, wraith and anger, but can't determination or grace, im struggling to survive
Last edited by urenemy on Dec 8, 2018, 11:08:04 PM
"
urenemy wrote:
I got Victario, alpha howl, which Is my next ítem to go?

I can give to my party 3 purities, discipline, wraith and anger, but can't determination or grace, im struggling to survive

That's already really good. I'd say early league it will be rough to acquire the next important items, such as Skyforth, 5% reduced mana reserved shaper amulet, 15% reduced mana shaper shield - due to the nature of these... So maybe for the time being you can focus on a bated breath (maybe uncorrupted for the time being, in order to raise your ES), and random jewels with 1% mana reserved, that you can change in due time.
Ty, already got bathed, shield with 10%, gonna check jewels
And a prism guardian, meanwhile i can get the jewels, seems a little expensive right know
"
Z3phir3 wrote:

Shav aurabots aint real aurabots

Victario aurabots aint real aurabots.
anything new about the mana guardian support part? :)

i started a guardian this league but there is not a single good guide :(

keep hoping for your part :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info