[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

Tomymoonly, look at another topic. Technically, with a 70% global -mana reserv and victario chest, we can run 15 auras, not counting the curse.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Last edited by Wasfill on Dec 13, 2018, 7:05:03 AM
"
Wasfill wrote:
Tomymoonly, look at another topic. Technically, with a 70% global -mana reserv and victario chest, we can run 15 auras, not counting the curse.

Ty sir
"
Tomymoonly wrote:
Build looks cool, i tried many different aura support build and i d like to give your a test (mecanics looks fun)

I had a question.

Is it possible to run thos setup with CI :

ANGER - WRATH - HATRED - HASTE - (Empower - Enlighten maybe both 3 (4 if rich) ==> Victario

Purity of light - Fire - Ice - enlighten 3 (4 if rich) ==> alpha owl

Grace - determination - Vitality ==> shield (-10 or 15 % mana reserv)

Discipline

Envy maybe on cutlass or aul's if rich.

is it possible to run that without skyforth and -5% amulet but with the 10 jewels -1?

No curse in a first time before getting skyforth and maximal minus mana reserved possible so just 10-12 aura at first

i m not good with math on that

for 10 aura . or less than that . u can
for 11- 15 u need boots / jewel to stack reduced

Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Dec 13, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
Dreadbanner Is a good choice too, reducing enemy and bosses accuracy. I already got on betrayal the 5%amulet, all the placebo jewells with -1%, the last big upgrade would be the skyforths, but i dunno if i want to run a curse. im struggling in 4.5k ES right know and sometimes i get oneshotted. I should focus More on corrupted jewells with ES % shield rather to aim Skyforths.

Lvl 90 all labs done

14 auras, without Skyforths (no empower)
Running with ChaosInoculation:
Clarity lvl1
Purities 3,
On victario
(Purity of elements, Vitality
Anger, wrath, hatred, Haste.)
Looking foward to swap Vitality for dreadbanner at least on victario
Grace , determination, discipline.

Smite

Real problem right know Is the 4.5k es shield.

Also running vaal Haste and discipline instead of normal gems.
Last edited by urenemy on Dec 14, 2018, 4:03:08 PM
top tier aurabot guide
-Tasty
"
urenemy wrote:
Dreadbanner Is a good choice too, reducing enemy and bosses accuracy. I already got on betrayal the 5%amulet, all the placebo jewells with -1%, the last big upgrade would be the skyforths, but i dunno if i want to run a curse. im struggling in 4.5k ES right know and sometimes i get oneshotted. I should focus More on corrupted jewells with ES % shield rather to aim Skyforths.

Lvl 90 all labs done

14 auras, without Skyforths (no empower)
Running with ChaosInoculation:
Clarity lvl1
Purities 3,
On victario
(Purity of elements, Vitality
Anger, wrath, hatred, Haste.)
Looking foward to swap Vitality for dreadbanner at least on victario
Grace , determination, discipline.

Smite

Real problem right know Is the 4.5k es shield.

Also running vaal Haste and discipline instead of normal gems.

for the es problem . u should get the 10% es corrrupted on ur belt ( or dis 20% effect ) / maybe sin trek help u abit . watcher eye 18% mana as es / jewel 1% with es / and ur shield if u rich enough to get 15% and around 300-400 es
maybe u can use 2 of them ( ignore the dual corrup ) to get more mana . ( more mana mean more es if u have the watcher eye ) . but is look like less es than normal jewel 50 es and 1% , but buget for build is really good
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Dec 14, 2018, 10:28:51 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the build I want to try my first Aurabot but the tree links don't seem to work it stays blocked at 97% for me?

Do you have leveling tips like progressive trees and when to go full aura?

Thanks,

Ello
10500 with full aurabot gear xD
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Dec 18, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
Banners (War is BiS) are literally free w/ Victario's. With Shavs? 2%.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 18, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Banners (War is BiS) are literally free w/ Victario's. With Shavs? 2%.

for mine ( vic . still 3% :( )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info