[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

Last edited by Arthur606 on Dec 1, 2018, 2:20:42 PM
"
Arthur606 wrote:
One post effectively doubles my despise towards aurabots
Every line in that RANT paragraph is a kick and ignore action. No brain build now demands to contribute no hands. Why not get yourself a set of MF gear or beg GGG for quantity aura? Or should dev add a follow button after Delve ends so you don't even need to tab back to game window after the minute standing on Crawler node watching YouTube?
RANT OVER

Go pathfinder and press a couple flasks every dozen sec while running around doing nothing is not remotely micromanagement god there's only 3 vaal auras, which, however, when full uptime provide more speed than Necro and 66% dodge + ES recharge that boost the eHP of not just you but the whole team a percentage you don't like. I don't know what god lv aurabot that would be if you call this unmotivated mediocrity best

Nonetheless, thanks for your contribution to promoting my corrupted jewels

Want to address you comments about my rant, you think Aurabots should be working for free ? You serious dude ?

You call this a no brain build ? go talk to the shavronne aurabots, that's a no brain build, this actually took leagues upon leagues of minute tweaking.
If you don't like aurabot play, that's your right, but don't go spouting your nonsense. I built a min maxed mana guardian, cursebot, freezer/shocker and aurabot specifically for team play in deep delves, without resorting to lame zerphis or glutony of elements.
In my mind, delves were supposed to add a layer of depth to this game that was lacking, i.e. infinite content to push min maxing, teamplay and team composition to it's peak.

Now you're right, I said I don't like using the soul ripper flask, but did I say I would not use it in deep delves, no...

In fine, you're absolutely entitled to your opinion, it's called freedom of speech, but try be more constructive would you ? If you, like me, believe that the game should be more than about pressing "glutony of elements" and gg delves 10k, then we're on the same page.... As the game currently stands, the people with the most time and sulphite hunters are the ones who get deepest, but it is NO testament to their skill.... damn shame.
Last edited by Z3phir3 on Dec 3, 2018, 2:18:35 PM
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
lame zerphis

Is that how you call yourself?

I said ANY aurabot is no brainer build. If you ever played a healer in Mythic WoW raid you would know what it could be like to play a serious support. Negative boost to trigger builds, minimal boost to fire/cold spell caster, 1/10 apm, you are the one entitled to the loot and increased monster damage/life.

I didn't know nothin about gluttony but 100% resist pf is everywhere. Your idea of infinite challenge would not be wrong elsewhere but in deeper delve the problem is always survivability and what does your pathetic half k es Discipline help with anything from oneshot? I use half of my support gems and still oneshot mobs in 600 depth, I doubt your lv 30 wrath would turn things unable to kill in 10k depth to killable

Merely 2k people around the globe were able to reach depth 600 and half of us didn't bother going 601, I consider "infinite" such a failed idea, you w/e
"
Arthur606 wrote:
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
lame zerphis

Is that how you call yourself?

I said ANY aurabot is no brainer build. If you ever played a healer in Mythic WoW raid you would know what it could be like to play a serious support. Negative boost to trigger builds, minimal boost to fire/cold spell caster, 1/10 apm, you are the one entitled to the loot and increased monster damage/life.

I didn't know nothin about gluttony but 100% resist pf is everywhere. Your idea of infinite challenge would not be wrong elsewhere but in deeper delve the problem is always survivability and what does your pathetic half k es Discipline help with anything from oneshot? I use half of my support gems and still oneshot mobs in 600 depth, I doubt your lv 30 wrath would turn things unable to kill in 10k depth to killable

Merely 2k people around the globe were able to reach depth 600 and half of us didn't bother going 601, I consider "infinite" such a failed idea, you w/e

The intent is not to have an aurabot and a dps duo to depth 10k, but to have a team, and you won't get a better aurabot than this for this purpose. Did 1.5k depth with duo, not a problem, but that was not why I made this.

I'm sensing a lot of anger, frustration and most of all, a lack of intellect. I'm going to leave this topic at that, because you clearly don't know you're talking about.

Good luck out there exile.
Last edited by Z3phir3 on Dec 4, 2018, 12:46:46 PM
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
I'm sensing a lot of anger, frustration and most of all, a lack of intellect.

From yourself? I only have despise and ridicule.

My points were well versed, do you need a detailed syllabus of what I said? Who lacks the intellect to know what I talk about
Nah . look like clone accout . so dont waste time z3phir3 :P
Hi!

First of all many thanks for your build.

I'm going to start in 3.5 with some friends and like to test this build togive them support. I undertand that the shield one will be tougher and more tanky than the bow one, right?

About the Ascendance path, i did not find anything on your guide, could you please share some input?

Thanks in advance.

P.D.- Im new tothe game, sorry if asking dumb questions.
P.D.2.- English is not my mother language, sorry about the writing.
"
Masoca wrote:
Hi!

First of all many thanks for your build.

I'm going to start in 3.5 with some friends and like to test this build togive them support. I undertand that the shield one will be tougher and more tanky than the bow one, right?

About the Ascendance path, i did not find anything on your guide, could you please share some input?

Thanks in advance.

P.D.- Im new tothe game, sorry if asking dumb questions.
P.D.2.- English is not my mother language, sorry about the writing.

Hi Masoca,

Happy to help, and as they say, there are no dumb questions.
Also, glad to hear you're going to try this out !

The shield build currently gives 10,072 ES with a string of servitude with 60% wrath effect, otherwise, a Bated Breath with 20% Wrath gives me 10,671 ES.
Resistance wise, without any flasks, we're looking at 53k Armour, 90% pdef reduction
84% fire, 84% cold 85% lightning and obviously 100% chaos.

Regarding the ascendency, it's really up to you which order you take them, but you want Necromancer and Guardian, and the last one you will take, during uber lab, is the path towards witch tree !

Hope this helps and gl out there
If i am running with a guy who uses Armour, and a guy who use evasion, nota giving Grace would be a problem?
Hi !

"
Regarding the ascendency, it's really up to you which order you take them, but you want Necromancer and Guardian, and the last one you will take, during uber lab, is the path towards witch tree !

Thanks for your answer !!

Is there any change with the 3.5 ?

Keep the good work !!

And of course, thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info