[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

hi there i was wondering if you could do a leveling tree build to follow as ive no idea were to put points while leveling as would help alot or even a node list be cool thanks :)
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Narnis wrote:
By the way I am a bit dissapointed as an aurabot because of almost all party that I see in public is my loot, I am MF but my loot, be happy that you get XP.

just ignored some stupid ppl like that :P

In general I ignore them, I am even avoiding groups where I cannot loot in general, but stating that he/she is MF and saying no loot is just feels like an extra step of stupidity.

It is the same in my head as this : "Hey join my group I am an aurabot ,altough I will stay 3 screens away from you, so you will never gain the benefit of my auras."

Anyway my gear is kinda complete. 8.5k es , etc. Ofcurse a corrupted skyforth + amulet ,rings ,belt would be good with a double corrupted victario, but I am out of currency:D
Last edited by Narnis on Jan 10, 2019, 7:06:27 PM
If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. I've never played an aurabot but would like to play with some friends but I'm having trouble with reserved mana - what auras do I need to have active? I'm assuming all but it's just not working out. I need to buy a few more jewels when they pop up for the 1% mana reserved but that's only ~5 missing. My ES is also extremely low at just about 5k.

Here's my gear so far:

Any suggestions or something I'm doing wrong?
"
shortstak wrote:

Well the jewels are really a big deal. You have only 3 with reduced mana reserved and no Conquerors Efficiency which is the most important one.
For comparison i have 14 jewels with reduced reservation and i can run all the auras, spider aspect and 2 curses without Enlighten, offensive auras with Empower and curses with Enhance.
With enough reduced mana reservation the auras in your chest piece actually go down to 0 reservation, so yeah, more jewels.

Put some of the high reservation auras in your shield so you get the most benefit of the 15% reduced reservation for socketed gems.

Your ES isn't that bad considering that you don't have a Watchers Eye yet. That gives a massive amount.
Also your strength is low so the gloves don't give you that much ES. Get more strength on your gear. With your current gear adding another 200 strength for example would give you about 500 energy shield. Jewels are a good way to increase stats. You don't need GG stats on all your jewels just make sure they have something that benefits you in addition to the reduced reservation.
Last edited by Zophronios on Jan 11, 2019, 2:01:45 AM
"
Zophronios wrote:
"
shortstak wrote:

Well the jewels are really a big deal. You have only 3 with reduced mana reserved and no Conquerors Efficiency which is the most important one.
For comparison i have 14 jewels with reduced reservation and i can run all the auras, spider aspect and 2 curses without Enlighten, offensive auras with Empower and curses with Enhance.
With enough reduced mana reservation the auras in your chest piece actually go down to 0 reservation, so yeah, more jewels.

Put some of the high reservation auras in your shield so you get the most benefit of the 15% reduced reservation for socketed gems.

Your ES isn't that bad considering that you don't have a Watchers Eye yet. That gives a massive amount.
Also your strength is low so the gloves don't give you that much ES. Get more strength on your gear. With your current gear adding another 200 strength for example would give you about 500 energy shield. Jewels are a good way to increase stats. You don't need GG stats on all your jewels just make sure they have something that benefits you in addition to the reduced reservation.

Thank you very much for the thorough response, once I get home from work I will see what I can find for the jewels that isn't too expensive. I know I need a watcher's eye with clarity ---> ES but unfortunately don't have ~7ex right now.

Should I drop the Vivinsect ring for another with more stats/other?
"
shortstak wrote:
"
Zophronios wrote:
"
shortstak wrote:

Thank you very much for the thorough response, once I get home from work I will see what I can find for the jewels that isn't too expensive. I know I need a watcher's eye with clarity ---> ES but unfortunately don't have ~7ex right now.

Should I drop the Vivinsect ring for another with more stats/other?

i like to ask u to find a better shield . 15% and t1 es or just 15% then multi to get quanti and ES ( is around 300 es ++ ) that good for u atm :P
"
i like to ask u to find a better shield . 15% and t1 es or just 15% then multi to get quanti and ES ( is around 300 es ++ ) that good for u atm :P

When you say quanti and ES, what do you mean by quanti? I'm guessing betrayal league craft.

Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
Last edited by TristinX on Jan 14, 2019, 12:58:17 PM
If I level 4 more level ,then I could squeeze in a banner to into this build. Or with the right head enchant + a + 1 curse I could even do a third curse too.
What would be the best curse for that? Elemental weakness?
Thank you for the build guide. almost lvl 98, and am able to run 14 auras, 2 curses, and spider, and a lvl 26 smite.

Tho do have a question. is lvl 21 smite better on victarios suported by lvl 30 genorosity or should i keep in the vivinsect? in the vivinsect it gives 19-353 added lighting when aura is active.

I also ended up added dreadbanner because i still had mana unreserved. I can add 1 more aura, but not sure what have 211 unreserved mana with 1% more reduced mana reserve jewel. currently using a placeholder jewel with flat es.

some improvements from before:
Last edited by tannakhan on Jan 15, 2019, 11:07:42 PM
"
TristinX wrote:
"

When you say quanti and ES, what do you mean by quanti? I'm guessing betrayal league craft.

ah ye. fogot u play sd like me :P my bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info