[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
Saladin2 wrote:
how does smite work for aurabot? does smite became an aura or what how does it do it? plus i see on smite its an attack skill and last 4 second buff

granting you and your allies additional lightning damage for a duration.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Smite
"
Invisiclone wrote:
Is there a particular reason not to beastcraft aspect of the spider on the sword? im pretty new to the game and im building my 1st aurabot right now, and seen it on other builds.

if u want to use corrupted ring ( 20% wrath / harted / anger , vvv ) i think sworld is a best choice to crap aspect ( or maybe amulet )
Best way to get the 5 offcolor bow? Chroming manually is going to take 3.6k chromes on average
"
Best way to get the 5 offcolor bow? Chroming manually is going to take 3.6k chromes on average

for me i just have 5 link bow so vorici is best :P

u can make 6 off color then 6 link it by yourself also .
My version of an actual budget aurabot https://pastebin.com/pr8JAwaJ

The budget POB the OP posted was honestly way too expensive, requiring ES jewels with reduced mana reserved which is around 2ex each. Also, it required level 98, so here's mine requiring level 87 only.

Running 13 auras + dread banner + smite
9300 ES (this was with BIS energy shield gear, so realistically ~8000 ES)
No enlightens, empowers, or enchant needed

So the budget way to run the aurabot build is to put all the high-reserving auras like haste and grace into victarios, and then we actually have room for all the other auras.

Cost rundown: (I'm doing an overestimate, considering prices at the beginning of the league, so actual cost may be lower)

Skyforth: 5ex
Clarity watcher's eye: 8ex (You can skip this, but without it ES goes down to 8110; realistically ~6500 ES)
Energy from within: 1ex
conq efficiency with mana reserved corrupt: 2ex
Everything else: 4ex

Last edited by computer_toucher on Feb 2, 2019, 7:48:18 PM
"
My version of an actual budget aurabot https://pastebin.com/pr8JAwaJ

The budget POB the OP posted was honestly way too expensive, requiring ES jewels with reduced mana reserved which is around 2ex each. Also, it required level 98, so here's mine requiring level 87 only.

Running 13 auras + dread banner + smite
9300 ES (this was with BIS energy shield gear, so realistically ~8000 ES)
No enlightens, empowers, or enchant needed

So the budget way to run the aurabot build is to put all the high-reserving auras like haste and grace into victarios, and then we actually have room for all the other auras.

Cost rundown: (I'm doing an overestimate, considering prices at the beginning of the league, so actual cost may be lower)

Skyforth: 5ex
Clarity watcher's eye: 8ex (You can skip this, but without it ES goes down to 8110; realistically ~6500 ES)
Energy from within: 1ex
conq efficiency with mana reserved corrupt: 2ex
Everything else: 4ex

yes is a buget . that build is focus on HIGH - END dps so we running all aura ( maybe curse with empower 4 - so we need more 1% reduced jewel and expensive gear to handle around 14-15 aura ( 15 with banner + envy ) or 14 ( banner + 3 curse ( effe- ele weakness - and aspect of spider ) . that build is pretty well u can use that for now and upgrate it later :P .
so both of your guys builds the paste bin are off. i have looked over them to decide if i want to try the build but the skills and socket colors dont match is there any way to get an up to date build
what tree do you recommend for leveling this build? and around what point should I respec?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
janssen68 wrote:
so both of your guys builds the paste bin are off. i have looked over them to decide if i want to try the build but the skills and socket colors dont match is there any way to get an up to date build

u can try mine : https://pastebin.com/ya4ub9ii. but is not a buget for new league ... just follow the tree if u can
"
DaCurse wrote:
what tree do you recommend for leveling this build? and around what point should I respec?

u can try with other build and swap back into aurabot till u reach lv 70 ( for me same i play as arc self to get lv 70 :P )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info