[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
Narnis wrote:
If I level 4 more level ,then I could squeeze in a banner to into this build. Or with the right head enchant + a + 1 curse I could even do a third curse too.
What would be the best curse for that? Elemental weakness?

banner is good . for curse yeh i think curse bot do better than us but anyways . ele weakness - temp and aspect of spider work well
"
tannakhan wrote:
Thank you for the build guide. almost lvl 98, and am able to run 14 auras, 2 curses, and spider, and a lvl 26 smite.

Tho do have a question. is lvl 21 smite better on victarios suported by lvl 30 genorosity or should i keep in the vivinsect? in the vivinsect it gives 19-353 added lighting when aura is active.

I also ended up added dreadbanner because i still had mana unreserved. I can add 1 more aura, but not sure what have 211 unreserved mana with 1% more reduced mana reserve jewel. currently using a placeholder jewel with flat es.

some improvements from before:

if u have enough mana to cast aura , u can place smite on chest to get better dps . for me i dont use smite :P but true mf windripper like smite.
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Narnis wrote:
If I level 4 more level ,then I could squeeze in a banner to into this build. Or with the right head enchant + a + 1 curse I could even do a third curse too.

banner is good . for curse yeh i think curse bot do better than us but anyways . ele weakness - temp and aspect of spider work well

And what about using a different skill than smite?

For example a trap + charged traps, so 30-30% chance for frenzy/power charge, or Power siphon for the same reason,or schorching ray + storm barrier for power charges yet again, giving free charges for others in the party like that?

Last edited by Narnis on Jan 18, 2019, 8:29:51 PM
"
Narnis wrote:
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Narnis wrote:

And what about using a different skill than smite?

For example a trap + charged traps, so 30-30% chance for frenzy/power charge, or Power siphon for the same reason,or schorching ray + storm barrier for power charges yet again, giving free charges for others in the party like that?

ah no. i just use bow , so bow cant use smite :P

but 1 hand weapon is better coz u are on betrayal . im SD. so if u try to use bow u less ( much less ) es and die so many time :P
Check my build, pls
"
nhtl017953 wrote:

but 1 hand weapon is better coz u are on betrayal . im SD. so if u try to use bow u less ( much less ) es and die so many time :P

Ah you misunderstood me, I did not asked about what you use:) I asked in general which would be better.(Skill and not weapon)

Smite is better in every situation than trying to generate charges for the other party members?

Also it would be nice, if the +1 minimum charge mod would work with the guardian ascendancy.:)
"
Narnis wrote:
"
nhtl017953 wrote:

Ah you misunderstood me, I did not asked about what you use:) I asked in general which would be better.(Skill and not weapon)

Smite is better in every situation than trying to generate charges for the other party members?

Also it would be nice, if the +1 minimum charge mod would work with the guardian ascendancy.:)

ye smite is best. other u can try
if u have
or
rall is good also . other idk :P
how does smite work for aurabot? does smite became an aura or what how does it do it? plus i see on smite its an attack skill and last 4 second buff
Is there a particular reason not to beastcraft aspect of the spider on the sword? im pretty new to the game and im building my 1st aurabot right now, and seen it on other builds.
"
Invisiclone wrote:
Is there a particular reason not to beastcraft aspect of the spider on the sword? im pretty new to the game and im building my 1st aurabot right now, and seen it on other builds.

I think it depends on if you want the option to run Corona Solaris for the extra curse. I have aspects crafted on a rings so I have some flexibility in what I run.

Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
Last edited by TristinX on Jan 26, 2019, 1:30:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info