[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

I've got only 6K ES, keep dying in T16, I already dislike this build, thinking to go shavs.
"
I've got only 6K ES, keep dying in T16, I already dislike this build, thinking to go shavs.

u have 6k es coz u dont have enough jewel . and u need better shield ( 300 -400 es ) also u dont have % increased es craf on amulet , dont have watcher eye % mana as extra es also :P
u can try shav for more es but is really really low as dps boost :P
"
BoDanger wrote:
Got all my aura's and spider running.
Getting there!

Really need a +2 Aoe/Aura 6L chest..

that good . idk maybe u can craf aspect of the spider on the weapon too swap out 1 of ring into other u want :P that pretty good for the league :P
Can you add a section on gear progression (e.g. from your budget variant to Build 1)?
Basically what's unclear to me (and unclear to others based on the questions being posted so far):

- Once you got all uncorrupted items and maybe a 5L or 6L Victario's, which corruptions should you try to obtain first?

- Should you try to self-craft the corruptions on bought bases and spend numerous vaal orbs on the crafting bench options to get 6L etc, or rather save currency and try to buy?

I think a simple ordered list of things you usually do in a new league would help.
Arbitrary example:
4L Victarios -> Alpha's -> 4L Shaper Bow -> 6L Victarios -> Skyforth -> Empower lvl 3 -> corrupt xyz -> make corrupted item x linked -> get empower 4 etc
When including self-crafted items in the list it might be helpful to explain the process of crafting that item in detail
Last edited by timmeey on Jan 6, 2019, 11:00:10 AM
any order on which skill to activate?
is what im doing make sense? I have only 7k es with discipline, i guess i need more %es from tree/jewell or should i try to focus on flat es on jewel?

Last edited by tannakhan on Jan 6, 2019, 9:26:33 PM
"
tannakhan wrote:
is what im doing make sense? I have only 7k es with discipline, i guess i need more %es from tree/jewell or should i try to focus on flat es on jewel?

i think u want better shield with 300-400 es flat ( good as gold ) try to alt - regal to get 2 t1 and multi craf it ( cheap around 4-5exal ) u also can use ring with 4 mod ( es > int > str > dex > craf faster start es )
jewel is NEEDED but is EXPENSIVE , u can try to craf if u have aroun 5exal +++ ( normaly is around 4-50 jewel for get 1% reduced jewel ) ((( maybe less if u lucky )))
"
sinner_ wrote:
any order on which skill to activate?

yes . if u have that flask
( flask ->>>> use all the vaal gem )
"
timmeey wrote:
Can you add a section on gear progression (e.g. from your budget variant to Build 1)?
Basically what's unclear to me (and unclear to others based on the questions being posted so far):

- Once you got all uncorrupted items and maybe a 5L or 6L Victario's, which corruptions should you try to obtain first?

- Should you try to self-craft the corruptions on bought bases and spend numerous vaal orbs on the crafting bench options to get 6L etc, or rather save currency and try to buy?

I think a simple ordered list of things you usually do in a new league would help.
Arbitrary example:
4L Victarios -> Alpha's -> 4L Shaper Bow -> 6L Victarios -> Skyforth -> Empower lvl 3 -> corrupt xyz -> make corrupted item x linked -> get empower 4 etc
When including self-crafted items in the list it might be helpful to explain the process of crafting that item in detail

im not sure but for me 6 soc vic -> alpha -> sintrek -> shaper touch -> rare shield or rare bow -> rare amulet -> other item -> skyforth if u rich -> get all the jewel corrupted 1% for get 13-14 aura first -> vaal to get the belt ( is pretty cheap )(( 10% es )) -> then u should to 6 link the vic -> try to get enchant on helm
If you're not pushing for level 100 you should be prioritizing the effectiveness of your auras/curses over your own survivability. Just my 2 cents.

I get 5,5k ES with my current setup and aside from some really rippy stuff its just fine. Good curse effect and spider aspect help a lot with that though.

+12 other garbage 15-40c jewels just for attributes and the reduced reservation (Yup, that's a lot of jewels)

Still a lot of room to improve. Like some level 21 gems, corruptions on rings (need the - mana cost to have free smite and vigilant strike) and the jewels. But yeah, good ones are crazy expensive.

Last edited by Zophronios on Jan 7, 2019, 5:57:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info