[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

You don't actually need it, until now I'm fine without one. Also crafting a ring like raviqt could be an option
How to level a char with this build?
Captured Terror of the Infinite Drifts
Immune to Poison

Does this cut out most of the elder toxic sewer boss' damage? Because sometimes when my hh mods run out I have trouble doing it.

How do you do single target dps? I got a 21/20 GC, doesn't seem to cut it on single target without a bunch of hh mods, would vaal portal be able to carry?
Check out my other builds:
[3.14] Champion Relic of the Pact Petrified Blood
[3.13] Occultist Hexblast Blackflame Chaos Ignite
"
Bleak96 wrote:
How to level a char with this build?
Storm Brand, Poet's Pen, Abberath's Hooves, anything else of your liking.

"
Zyememe wrote:
Captured Terror of the Infinite Drifts
Immune to Poison

Does this cut out most of the elder toxic sewer boss' damage? Because sometimes when my hh mods run out I have trouble doing it.

How do you do single target dps? I got a 21/20 GC, doesn't seem to cut it on single target without a bunch of hh mods, would vaal portal be able to carry?
No, it doesn't, as not all chaos damage over time is poison. Vaal Breach is great, I just don't need it and find the cast time difficult to justify. Make sure to pop your Kiara's Determination before you cast it, or it might get interrupted.
"
No, it doesn't, as not all chaos damage over time is poison. Vaal Breach is great, I just don't need it and find the cast time difficult to justify. Make sure to pop your Kiara's Determination before you cast it, or it might get interrupted.

The gas cloud thing it release, that's not poison? Cuz I have 0 chaos resist. Might run atziris promise then.

Can you take a look at my build and tell me if there's anything I can do to get a bit more single target dps, cuz it's a pain in the ass. Open profile, johnshitthesuicidebomb should be the character.
"

The gas cloud thing it release, that's not poison? Cuz I have 0 chaos resist. Might run atziris promise then.

Can you take a look at my build and tell me if there's anything I can do to get a bit more single target dps, cuz it's a pain in the ass. Open profile, johnshitthesuicidebomb should be the character.
"
Zyememe wrote:

Pretty much nothing. People seem to be very confused about a build not doing single target damage. It's just the way it is, by design.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Zyememe wrote:

Pretty much nothing. People seem to be very confused about a build not doing single target damage. It's just the way it is, by design.

Really? I had hoped to at least be able to make a dedicated setup for single target. Maybe a six-link staff in the offhand with a gc mine setup or something. Don't you think that might help a little bit?
"
SquierHSS wrote:
Really? I had hoped to at least be able to make a dedicated setup for single target. Maybe a six-link staff in the offhand with a gc mine setup or something. Don't you think that might help a little bit?
Oh you can surely switch things up for better singletarget, it's just technically not part of the build. Cospri's Malice and Lycosidae in weapon swap and a second 6L body armour with Cyclone - Cast on Critical Strike - Ice Nova - Concentrated Effect - Increased Critical Strikes - Empower / Cold Penetration / Hypothermia will be enough to take down any boss in the game.
I've been playing this build for about 3 weeks or so now with pretty decent gear mainly doing T12 Toxic Sewers and while the clearspeed is great and the build is very fun to play, the single target is very inconsistent and relies heavily on HH buffs. Things like syndicate, red beasts, incursion temple omnitect are hard or straight up not doable. The T12 boss with sometimes immediately die or take a while to kill, etc etc. But I've since switched to Raviqt's variant in page 30 (with a few tweaks) and the build feels much better. Minimal loss to clearspeed for very consistent single target. HH buffs or not the T12 boss melts, can do red beasts/omnitect/syndicate very easily.

I suggest people struggling with single target to try it out.
Last edited by koopa77 on Jan 15, 2019, 1:25:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info