[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

Hello, firstly thx for making such a time expensive build guide.
I am trying to get my character working in Bestiary League but i can´t even farm Aqueducts. What should i invest in next or how should i level my character ?
From your troubleshooting section those two points affect me:
-Using at least level 20 gems
-Being at least level 90
"
FabiFS wrote:
I am trying to get my character working in Bestiary League but i can´t even farm Aqueducts. What should i invest in next or how should i level my character ?

Get a new sword. You can't crit with resolute technique;)
Last edited by Raviqt on Jan 17, 2019, 3:13:20 AM
"
Raviqt wrote:
"
FabiFS wrote:

Get a new sword. You can't crit with resoulte technique;)

I'm dying
"
FabiFS wrote:
From your troubleshooting section those two points affect me:
-Using at least level 20 gems
-Being at least level 90

LMFAO
Hello :)

Can this build work with like 5-6 ex investments ? I need a good build to farm currency but im afraid to use all my currency and not get it back.
I want to do mostly t14-16.

Thx guys.
"
Zellez wrote:
Hello :)

Can this build work with like 5-6 ex investments ? I need a good build to farm currency but im afraid to use all my currency and not get it back.
I want to do mostly t14-16.

Thx guys.
Hello, the build will work on your budget, but it won't handle T14+ maps by any means.
ayo, does this build work well as MF for farming Burial chamber? or not really, i have about 80ex to spend so if its possible, let me know
Last edited by UhYuuki on Jan 18, 2019, 1:42:19 AM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
ayo, does this build work well as MF for farming Burial chamber? or not really, i have about 80ex to spend so if its possible, let me know
Many people try to MF with their autobombers, personally I think it's a waste of time. I would never consider wearing anything other than Goldwyrm and Ventor's Gamble if the content allows for it. You have 80ex to spend, make the build a treat and not a chore.
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:
Many people try to MF with their autobombers, personally I think it's a waste of time. I would never consider wearing anything other than Goldwyrm and Ventor's Gamble if the content allows for it. You have 80ex to spend, make the build a treat and not a chore.
I see. Ill prob not go MF then. Hows the build in guardian maps/delve? Build looks really fun
"
UhYuuki wrote:
I see. Ill prob not go MF then. Hows the build in guardian maps/delve? Build looks really fun
If you want to kill guardians themselves, you'll have to drift away from the main build. Delve is fine (I'm only down to depth 410), but you will need to know what you're doing (or just some extra caution) to avoid getting popped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info