[3.8] [SC] TheEmperorSlayer's Autobomber - Pushing Boundaries

"
Andres2260 wrote:
Would this be viable with a 5L chest? If not, would Windripper be a good alternative?
Yes, and no. If you don't have the currency for a basic autobomber you very much don't have the currency for a Windripper character.
Hey, i don't have the currency to buy the watcher's eye, in this case do i drop the essence worm and get a opal ring or the bonus damage to Glacial Cascade its just to op compared to a opal ring?
"
Pathfredrxx wrote:
Hey, i don't have the currency to buy the watcher's eye, in this case do i drop the essence worm and get a opal ring or the bonus damage to Glacial Cascade its just to op compared to a opal ring?
Hello, I don't think it matters much. It's good practice to keep the Essence Worm in place so that you don't have to rearrange your items when you farm up to buy Watcher's Eye.
First of all thanks for hte build - seems to be real fun.

I started 3 days ago and atm I am lvl 77.
I managed to do lab normal and cruel, but even now I am not able to handle any big (uniq) mob when I have to face it single target.

I think that my gear is ok (far from perfect, but not that bad), but sadly my crit is really weak - and I have no clue what I am doing wrong.

I assume I have to complete merciless lab at least to get (some of the missing) the nodes in my ascendency.

also most of the jewels are already here:

But why the heck do I only have a crit chance (PoE stats "Offence" tab) of 29.1%?!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Whick nodes should i take on the scion area if i don't have the unnactural instinct?
"
Tamir wrote:

I managed to do lab normal and cruel, but even now I am not able to handle any big (uniq) mob when I have to face it single target.

I think that my gear is ok (far from perfect, but not that bad), but sadly my crit is really weak - and I have no clue what I am doing wrong.

I assume I have to complete merciless lab at least to get (some of the missing) the nodes in my ascendency.
But why the heck do I only have a crit chance (PoE stats "Offence" tab) of 29.1%?!

"
b0moodc wrote:
  • Merciless Lab: Deadly Infusion

This node boils down to +2% Critical Strike Chance while at maximum Power Charges and at least 40% critical strike multiplier, helping our consistency with crits and our damage output very significantly. It is at this point that the build can reliably start working as an autobomber.

"
Pathfredrxx wrote:
Whick nodes should i take on the scion area if i don't have the unnactural instinct?
None.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 10, 2019, 9:19:21 AM
"
b0moodc wrote:
"
Tamir wrote:

"
b0moodc wrote:
  • Merciless Lab: Deadly Infusion

This node boils down to +2% Critical Strike Chance while at maximum Power Charges and at least 40% critical strike multiplier, helping our consistency with crits and our damage output very significantly. It is at this point that the build can reliably start working as an autobomber.

Thanks! - That's what I expected...
Would you mind looking at my character? IGN is AutoAppleUfo and is public, struggling alot with single target even in low tier red maps. Outside of extra gem levels, opal ring and 6 link (5000 fusings in) what can I do to get better single target?
"
RivenOrFeed wrote:
Would you mind looking at my character? IGN is AutoAppleUfo and is public, struggling alot with single target even in low tier red maps. Outside of extra gem levels, opal ring and 6 link (5000 fusings in) what can I do to get better single target?
Hello, your setup looks great, you should be able to do just about anything I can do. You're obviously missing a small amount of levels and passive points, which are actually very meaningful, and your Unnatural Instinct gives up 6% attack speed which I believe isn't optimal. Other than that, magic doesn't exist. Practice makes perfect.
Last edited by b0moodc on Jan 10, 2019, 3:28:42 PM
Ah I forgot to change that to spell damage since I was using the attack speed before getting Unnatural instinct. Guess I just need to get better and get the last few missing bits. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info